Pearl Garden Hotel Manila

1700 M. Adriatico Street corner General Malvar St. Malate, Manila, Philippines

Pearl Garden Hotel Manila Rates and Deals

Pearl Garden Hotel Manila Reviews

Great - but quirky - hotel in Malate, Manila Apr 11, 2008
My partner and I stumbled upon this hotel while searching door-to-door for a hotel that met our (sometimes cranky) needs. This hotel turned out to be PERFECT in every way for us. The location is incredible - right in the heart of downtown Malate (Adriatico & Pedro Gil), within walking distance of major sights, shopping, nightclubs, Roxas Blvd, the LRT station, etc. The lobby was modern and the staff was attentive, efficient and friendly.

But the rooms blew us away! Very modern, sleek, and clean. I think I actually giggled a bit at first glance, thinking how it was a bit upscale for our modest needs.

The quirky stuff:

Their website ( has no links or other way of contacting them or getting info. The big resellers (AsiaRooms, etc) don't seem to sell this hotel. Even the link above doesn't seem to work. UPDATE 11 April 2008: I did find a contact form ( that seems to work.

The neighborhood can be a bit seedy at times, and I was propositioned (by all 'three" genders) at virtually any time I left the hotel. But I took that as an ego-boost, and it didn't bother me. Colorful, yes, but still safe enough for families, in my opinion.

We asked for a non-smoking room, but all they did was remove the ashtray and spray freshener! We were later told that all rooms are smoking rooms.

At $75 USD a night, it was expensive for us, but cheap compared to what other hotels were charging nearby - for MUCH LESS quality. If you are used to paying more, then you should have no hesitation in booking here. And even if this is a stretch for your budget, I don't think you'll regret it. We sure didn't!
Near the bathroom door
From the front door

Pearl Garden Hotel Manila Overview

The Pearl Garden Hotel Manila offers guests are truly central location from which to base their visit to the city. It is just steps from the walled city of Intramuros which contains many fantastic sites like the Manila Cathedral, Rizal Park (Luneta), and the San Augustin Church. The fine shopping of Robinson’s Mall is just a short walk from the property, and the major night life and entertainment areas are nearby too. The Pearl Garden Hotel Manila is located at 1700 M. Adriatico St. Malate Manila Metro and is roughly 5 miles from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.

Each of the 83 guest bedrooms in the Pearl Garden Hotel Manila will come furnished with high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, room service, luxury linens and bedding, a large private bathroom, signature toiletries, and direct dial phone service.

When staying at the Pearl Garden Hotel Manila guests will be able to rely on the many amenities which include, meeting and conference rooms, banqueting facilities, a business service center, an in-house restaurant, a coffee shop, a lounge with bar service, a currency exchange, laundry and dry cleaning services, airport shuttles, a tour desk, massage treatments and free parking on the premises.

Pearl Garden Hotel Amenities

• Function Rooms
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Exhibit Space
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Bathtub/Shower Combination
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Executive Floor