Peanut Butter & Co.

240 Sullivan Street, New York, NY, USA

Peanut Butter & Co. New York Reviews

debsadams1979 debsadam…
Nutty Goodness in NYC Dec 23, 2012
So if you have a nut allergy or have an aversion to peanuts then perhaps this place is not for you. If however like me you can't get enough of the stuff then hunt this place down!

I visited their Upper East side sandwich shop with a foodie friend of mine who lives in Queens on the lure of trying 'The Elvis' sandwich, a heart attack of a creation loved by The King himself.

The Elvis comprises of a grilled peanut butter sandwich filled with bananas and honey, which if you so desire you can add bacon to for an dollar, as Joel and I were sharing one I asked if we could opt out of the bacon option as it seems a bit gross if you ask me!

Besides The Elvis they also do creations such as The Pregnant Lady (Peanut butter and pickles) and Jerry Seinfeld's Comedy Special (sliced, toasted bagel with peanut butter, honey and cinnamon), apparently Jerry is their most famous customer.

They do however have non-peanut butter related sandwiches, as well as desserts, speciality shakes and you can also by jars of the wonderful stuff to takeaway (my friend suggested I try a jar of cinnamon and raisin swirl - amazing!).

Great place to stop off if you're in need of a filling snack - peanut nutter heaven!
nicolecarp says:
I have wanted to visit the store. I buy the Dark Chocolate Dreams at the grocery store here in Vegas. It's my substitute for Nutella.
Posted on: Dec 26, 2012