Peacock Hotel City Centre

Peacock Hotel City Centre Rates and Deals

Peacock Hotel City Centre Dar es Salaam Reviews

richjohnson richjohn…
Peacock Hotel Dar es Salaam Dec 31, 2007
For our 41st wedding anniversary, Lylene & I along with our 2 adult sons took a trip of a lifetime to Tanzania. Or last night was spent at the Peacock Hotel. It was gtruely a magical moment. It was New Years Eve & our flight was leaving that evening so we had to be at the airport at 10:00PM. We were going to eat dinner at the hotel before we left so that we didn';t have to eat at the airport. We discovered that the dining room was closed because they were having a banquet upstairs for New Years. We thought well why not. Our last night in Tanzania, we can only stay until 10:00 but we'd celebrate anyway. We entered the banquet room & not surprising at 6:00 Pm, we were the only guests there. The room the waitresses / waiters the food it was absolutely fit for a King. When we were about to finish our meal, they started to play dancing music - Charlie Pride Western Music. Now you have to understand that Charlie Pride is just about my all time favorite anyway but New Years Eve in Dar es Salaam it was over the "Top". We asked them if it would be alright if Lylene & I danced & of course they said they would be delighted. When we finished they clapped & clapped. We ended the evening dancing to "Kiss an Angel Good Morning" It brougvht tears to my eyes then & it almost is now. When they found out we had to leave early they were so disappointed but I assured them that we would spend another New Years Eve with them. They have a beautiful Country - they are beautiful people & the Peacock Hotel was a dream come ture for Lylene & I.

Peacock Hotel City Centre Overview

Ideally situated in the heart of Dar es Salaam, Peacock Hotel City Centre offers a great location with excellent value. It is strategically located in the citys dynamic business, financial, shopping, entertainment and educational hubs and in within walking distance of connection by boat to Zanzibar. Offering authentic Tanzanian hospitably, Peacock Hotel City Centre originally commenced operations in 1992 and stands as one of the citys premier hotel for both business and leisure travelers.

Peacock Hotel City Centre Amenities