Peachy Keens

0161 839 1000

Peachy Keens Manchester Reviews

MrsJ MrsJ
A mediocre at best "all you can eat" restaurant May 26, 2015
When I planned a weekend visit to Manchester, I knew that I was going to be eating at Peachy Keens after I discovered that there was one there. I have eaten more times than I could even imagine at my local Nottingham restaurant and love it so I was thrilled to discover my favourite eatery had a chain in Manchester too.

Perhaps I have been spoilt by Nottingham, but Manchester lacked in many ways, let me tell you how.

Firstly, there was note a huge variety of choice. Maybe 3 or 4 different mains for each country and so much was over-cooked too... The salad choices were the best bit. That kinda tells you how your meal is going to be, doesn't it, when the appetizer course looks better than everything else... The food that wasn't overcooked was very nice though and I would always recommend getting food freshly made up by the chefs on the various stations. The puddings were VERY sparse though. Plenty of fruit and stale cake on offer though. If you went there with the mind of having all your food cooked before you and fruit for pudding you'd have been happy.

Service offered was very good though. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful, though we did wait a rather long time before being offered drinks. In all, you get what you pay for. We still left with full bellies but I was disappointed that the quality and variety of the food, plus the atmosphere of the place, was incomparable to Nottingham's.

Check Manchester Hotel Deals