Peace and Love Hostel Paris

Peace and Love Hostel Paris Rates and Deals

Peace and Love Hostel Paris Reviews

aerowen aerowen
Dec 22, 2011
Hostel was in an average neighborhood but close to the metro. They had a lively and cheap bar downstairs, but it was very small and crowded. Also, try and get a room in the lower floors, there is no elevator and it took forever to get to the top floor ( small steep stairways, with a heavy pack is not fun)- on the other hand the top floor(3 bed dorm/ensuite) had a nice window which let in air and had a decent view.
jenniferballestpz jennifer…
good hostel Mar 09, 2011
The place is pretty good, my only complain is that i rented a private room in which the sink and shower were in the room and the toilet was outside in the hallway.
Lasttraveller Lasttrav…
Big stair walk and quite area Dec 13, 2009
Well it was expensive for me to stay in and the drinks are expensive in their bar downstairs. Save it for another country. Area is boring near not much to do, just walk and see Eiffel tower pretty much and near that area it is a lot more interesting.

The good thing is they were moving beds and I being on the highest floor ended up getting a single bed so had my own room which didn't cost me extra :) but nothing happened :(

I think it is ok hostel to stay for in Paris, everything is expensive unless you are local or have friend.
Shaon Shaon
Great Hostel in Paris!§ Jun 07, 2006
I stayed here in summer -06. It´s quit far away from the central and main tourist sites (Eiffel tower, Louvre, Notre Dame) but it´s near Gare du Nord and Gare de l´Est trainstation and metro. But other hand Montmartre, like Sacre Couer and Moulan Rouge, are near. It has a internet connection, but if that don´t work near is a internet cafe. There is a bar downstairs which is open till 2am if I remember right, but hostel is open 24/7. There is also a small grocery shop down the street.

In my own opinion it´s a little too pricy if you think the location (20-25€), but atmosphere is great and it´s clean. No complainings at all.
cotterb cotterb
Oct 15, 2005
I spent about $30US (24 Euro) each night for a bed in a room that had two bunks (four total beds), a shower, toilet, and sink. The 'penthouse' where I stayed had the toilet and sink in the room. Other rooms have a detached toilet area. The rooms are very small as is everything in Europe I think. The room was cleaned daily. It did not have air conditioning and when I went I didn't need it but the noise from outside was a little distracting when I tried to sleep in. The hostel is well situated in Paris and has a bar on the first floor which I found was a gret place to meet new people. There were clearly locals there as well as hostel guests. They have a kitchen in the basement for guests to use as well. The staff was very nice as were the other residents and visitors. They spoke English well and without complaint.

Peace and Love Hostel Amenities

• Safe-Deposit Box
  • Kitchenette
  • TV
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels

Related Travel Blogs About Peace and Love Hostel Paris

Notre Dame
4:15pm Tuesday, June 29, 2004   This morning came way earlier than wanted. I didn’t get to sleep until after 3am and the alarm went off at 8:30am. I ignored it as long as I could and got in …Paris , the Peace and Love hostel. I am definitely ready to get home today. I am tired of having…

Check Peace and Love Hostel Rates and Deals