Peace Guest House

tibbitian area, Delhi, India

Compare Karol Bagh Hotel Rates (3.7km away)

Peace Guest House Delhi Reviews

msarkar2810 msarkar2…
Affordable guest house in Little Tibet Nov 17, 2012
Okay if you EVER choose to stay in Delhi for cheap, head straight to Majnu ka Tilla, the Tibetan colony in Delhi instead of Paharganj unless you decide to choose the high end hotels.

As we reached the station, several auto rickshaw drivers swarmed around us immediately trying to rip us off. What a relief to reach Majnu ka Tilla.

The Tibetan colony in this area is a quaint little place with narrow but clean alleyways and dotted with a couple of small monasteries.

The Peace House wasn't hard to find. The staff is a little cold, they don't smile or talk much. Which can be a bliss at times when you're changing hotels every three days.

The food was particularly great. I have always had a yen for Tibetan food, and this place obviously served authentic Tibetan cuisine.

The rooms are adequately big, the beds and the bathroom clean. They also provide coolers in the non AC rooms for the summer months.

If I ever go back to Delhi, I am going to go back here. Enjoy the zero attention and awesome food.
villan says:
Phew!!! Nice one Cyril! Hopefully the bathroom was a little better too!
Posted on: Nov 18, 2012
ania_oro ania_oro
nice place to stay Mar 22, 2011
In delhi where you can't find both cheap and clean place to stay this one is the best opptione for 5$per night.the resturant serevs amazing food.staff are really kind and helpful and the peolpe in this area are really diffrent from indians.

Related Travel Blogs About Peace Guest House

Comfy in Delhi
We are settled in our guest house here in Delhi. I'm feeling such a peace, calm and contentment. Our travels have been so easy, so pleasant, so supported by others whether it was supplying us food, h…guest house here in Delhi. I'm feeling such a peace, calm and contentment. Our travels have been so easy…

Compare Karol Bagh Hotel Rates (3.7km away)

Peace Guest House Map