Paxeos

Blue Blg next to Cathedral (Parque Central), Granada, Nicaragua

Paxeos Granada Reviews

Abidos Abidos
Tourist Transportation Service Jul 10, 2011
PAXEOS offers scheduled shuttles between the Managua airport and major tourist destinations in Nicaragua, principally Granada. They are located in the airport and came highly recommended.

I completed their online booking form, including my credit card details for a reservation the following day (min 12 hours in advance it says online).

I received a reference number via email which said the request in NOT FINAL UNTIL CONFIRMED by a representative. After a few hours I didn't get a followup so I went by their office in Granada (two blocks from my hotel).

Why they didn't contact me I don't know. The lady at the desk found my information. They couldn't honor my request for the departure time because of an event but booked me on an earlier van. I had to pay in cash because their machine was not working (I always find this response dubious but maybe I'm just too cynical).

Anyway, for $18 I got a clean, air-conditioned van to the airport. Nice driver who showed up right on time. I'd use them again for sure. Go with the flow in Nicaragua!
Paulovic says:
That's the Latin way! ;)
Posted on: Jul 12, 2011
montecarlostar says:
It's good that at least they provided you with a service to the airport after your online request was ignored. The price doesn't sound bad either.
Posted on: Jul 10, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Paxeos

Travel day the easy way.
Hello all,Today is the day I head for the Corn Islands (Islas del Maiz), two small Nicaraguan islands about 60 miles off of the Caribbean coast.  There are two ways to get there, the one stop fl…Paxeos shuttle from Granada to the Managua International Airport at 10:30am.  It was a nice drive in an air conditioned…

Check Granada Hotel Deals