Paul's Parachuting

Cairns, Australia

Paul's Parachuting Cairns Reviews

darkarrow darkarrow
Jan 08, 2008
This was the second activity in the adventure package. Since this was my first time jumping I had to do it tandem, which was fine. I rather have somebody know what they are doing if I am jumping out of a plane. When I got there they taught me the things that I needed to do when I was in the plane getting ready to jump and from the time we were flying out of the plane. It didn't seem to complecated until you are up there and you just completely forget everything they told you. You just realize that hey I just jumped out of a plane. Since I was the first person to jump I was closest to the door or well I should saying opening because there was no actual door. I was able to see the ground throughout the whole flight. But after we got close to 14,000 feet it was my turn to jump and out I went. As I feel it was kind of cool just experiencing it. There was no fear just pleasure of enjoying the ride down. Then the shute opened and just rode it down doing a couple of helicopters and other tricks which were fun. The only thing that I didn't like about this group was to get a video it was about $150 and the camera was attached to your tandem jumpers hand so I didn't feel comfortable thinking you were going to get a very good video quality especially in the landing when he was going to need his hand to land. Still pictures was also expensive at about $100 so unfortuantely I have no pictures of it but just have the knowledge of the experience. The tandem jumpers were awesome though made you feel relaxed and help you to enjoy the experience.

Check Cairns Hotel Deals