Paulaner Bräuhaus Singapore

6883 2572

Paulaner Bräuhaus Singapore Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Typical German eatery in Singapur Oct 14, 2013
My review is pertaining to the newly opened Paulaner Brahaus in Clarke Quay. I have also gone to the first Paulaner at Milenia Walk.

If you come by the main taxi stand at Clarke Quay, you definitely cant miss this place. Serving mainly German food of course (like duh?).

I had over the years only come for drinks at Paulaner, never had a meal til this year! This was a suggestion by a friend to welcome me back from my long trip to Europe this summer.

The meal portion is big and but the main course can be quite expensive. We ordered a mix platter, pork knuckles (for my friends), the chicken (main course) for all of us to share and German housepour beer of course. Theres 5 of us and our total bill comes up to $195++.

I feel the server (waiter) needs to learn his menu & the beer better, instead of always giving us some info and later going back into the kitchen to double check and his earlier explanation totally varies from his 2nd answer (after checking with the kitchen or his boss).

Generally, this restaurant cum bar is good place for friends and family to come together and enjoy a meal & drinks.

Check Singapore Hotel Deals