Patty Cakes

1018 Laurel St, Highland, IL, USA - 618-654-8180
Patty Cakes - the black forest cupcake
Patty Cakes - the Snickers cupcake
Patty Cakes - cherry filling :)
Patty Cakes - cherry filling :)

Patty Cakes Highland Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Amazing Cupcakes! May 25, 2012
Patty Cakes is the 2nd best cupcake shoppe I've ever been to. (And trust me, I've been to quite a few). It is exactly what a cupcake shoppe should be with their decorations just right, cute little tables and downright awesome cupcakes to top it all off.

Patty Cakes is located on Laurel in downtown Highland. It's not difficult to find if you are familiar with the town, but I had to call OnStar for directions (Highland can be confusing). This shop is adorable and there are a few small tables to eat your cupcake treats while there. And, their cupcakes are awesome! Just the right size and perfectly baked. There were a dozen different varieties to choose from, but they have a multitude of daily cupcakes. Everything from Snickers to peanut butter to wedding cake to my choice: the black forest. A chocolate cupcake filled with cherry pie filling with chocolate icing. Delicious! Plus, we also tried the peanut butter cupcake filled with peanut butter with chocolate icing. For gourmet cupcakes, their prices are fairly reasonable. All cupcakes are $3.50, regardless of flavor or filling.

Patty Cakes is also a bakery that specialized in birthday and wedding cakes. The day we visited, they were busy with couples tasting the various flavors.

I will definitely be making a return trip to Patty Cakes!
the black forest cupcake
the Snickers cupcake
cherry filling :)
Scarlet_Leaf says:
Nice review! Can't go wrong with cupcakes. :)
Posted on: May 25, 2012