Pat's Diner

(903) 663-1154

Pat's Diner Longview Reviews

williamsworld williams…
The Diner Nov 25, 2010
My friend and I ate lunch at Pat's Diner and found the place to be a very appealing and a friendly spot for lunch with reasonable prices. I ordered chicken-fried steak and my friend ordered a tuna salad sandwich. Without any reservations, the chicken fried steak was one the best I've had in years - this coming from one who travels a lot and has had some pretty bad experiences with chicken fried steak. My friend raved about the tuna salad. They give pretty large portions and pretty quick service. I like that they didn’t rush us through our meal. I almost felt kind of guilty because I knew how long we waited, but that made it all worth it. Service was pretty good. We did have to wait a bit for a table, but I guess if you show up at 12:15 on a Friday, you may just have to wait. The service area was bright and clean as were the restrooms and floors.

They do have a counter you can sit and watch the waitresses do their thing, but a booth was really the way to go. They have a train track that runs the around the restaurant that not only adds entertainment for the young ones, but the older people who watch the kids smile as it choo choos by.

The only tiny negative is that they are not open for dinner, otherwise, a very nice place for lunch or breakfast.

Check Longview Hotel Deals