Patradissa Hotel

Check Bandung Hotel Deals

Patradissa Hotel Bandung Reviews

yuness yuness
“Strategic location but a shock instore!” Apr 19, 2008
Patradissa Hotel, what a nice lobby and terrace. I asked for a small room, the staff are so friendly, I’ve a good feeling for the room. I just paid IDR 100.000/ a room including breakfast, my room is on the first floor, a good price for us travelers with a limited budget, the location is excellent here as you can walk 5 minutes to the main road, easy access to taxis, public transportation and for the (uses of a car as your main vehicle in Bandung) its, 1 hour to Tangkuban Perahu, 15 minutes to New Market, 20 minutes to Dago street, Cihampelas and Kartika Sari Cake shop and the International Airport of Bandung Husein Sastranegara is 8 km away...back close to the hotel there is Ampera Restaurant a (24 hour diner)...good the the late arrivals.

Now...for the SHOCK!

On entering my bedroom to my dismay I find it’s very small room, with a small bed and dirty walls, floors and the toilet was so dirty I had to asked them to clean it again. The room just have a fan and no TV or Kettle.

I’m to tired to look elsewhere for another Hotel, so I just be patient for 2 nights, Then continue my bus journey to Pangandaran.

One night is more than enough or not at all...for me to stay two nights here well...don’t ask...I would never do again. All I can think is that I stay because the staff are so nice...Crazy what for...lol.

In 2008, My opinion...They really have to renovation the rooms with new beds and a new toilet! The staff were so friendly though and the rest of the hotel was perfect, the lobby and terrace looked so nice!

My lesson is to look at the room before I book, a lesson to all. I hope now in 2014 this Hotel is better...For it could not get much WORSE.
yuness says:
Thanks Andrea..I hope 2014 any improve of this hotel :)
Posted on: Jan 24, 2014
missandrea81 says:
:( Sorry you were stuck here for 2 nights.
Posted on: Jan 24, 2014

Patradissa Hotel Overview

Set in the city centre, the Patradissa Hotel provides for easy access to Bandung's sightseeing and entertainment and offers a tour desk. The neighbourhood is well-known for shopping.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Patradissa Hotel offers spacious rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Rooms at the hotel have cable / satellite channels and a TV.

Patradissa Hotel Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower