Patong Inn Phuket

Patong Inn Phuket Rates and Deals

Patong Inn Phuket Reviews

sylwias7 sylwias7
:) Feb 19, 2014
I came to Phuket with my friend .We booked this hotel from UK location of this hotel is just amazing you just cross the street and you are at the one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket.I loved this idea as I was able to go back to hotel how many times I wanted from the beach . Staff are very friendly and helpfully.Rooms are clean and tidy .Was quiet at night. Bathroom just ok but I didn't mind. Its was wort it for this price and location. Defiantly will back there one day. Ii love Patong this place is unbelievable!
ErnaButterfly ErnaButt…
Patong Inn Aug 17, 2008
I came to Phuket without booking, since this is my first time there it was hard for me to imagine the place, I dont want to book first without knowing the location. My criteria : beachfront, clean and comfy, nice bathroom and within budget of 1000 bhat, Patong Inn fits all that (and I got a discount, it cost me only 800 bhat per night)! The rooms are by an open-air corridor so its nice and breezy.

I was really pleased with the hotel, and it was great that I can go to the beach by just crossing the road. The hotel has a restaurant and computers for internet at the reception. The staff were very friendly too and made my stay really enjoyable. They can even help with tour bookings or there is also a tour agent at the front of the hotel.
Patong Inn
Clean and Comfy Room
Beachfront Inn
Friends with the staffs

Patong Inn Phuket Overview

With its central location, Patong Inn Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Phuket. The Patong Inn Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers non smoking rooms, air conditioning, in room safe, television LCD/plasma screen, shower, separate shower and tub, mini bar. This Phuket accommodation features on-site facilities such as 24hr room service, restaurant, safety deposit boxes, Wi-Fi in public areas. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. Along with its convenient location in Phuket, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. To make a reservation at the Patong Inn Hotel Phuket with our secure online booking form, please choose your preffered period of stay.

Patong Inn Amenities

• Beach (Direct Access)
  • Water Activities
  • Fishing
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower