Patong ATV Tour

08 9874 0066

Patong ATV Tour Phuket Reviews

Foodtastic Foodtast…
Inexpensive quad biking and heaps of fun! Mar 09, 2011
Like most tours in Phuket, it is best to negotiate and buy them from the stalls along Beach Road (or Thaweevong Road).

We got a great deal. 1000 Baht for 2 hours. Normally it is about 1600 Baht for 1 hour!! Maybe it helps that there were two of us going.

Avoid 1 hour tour because it is too short. Avoid sharing the same bike because you have to take turns to ride and it takes a short while to get used to it. So it is best to get used to your bike from the begining so you can enjoy the whole journey sight-seeing and taking photos instead of delaying others who are waiting for you to get out of a stuck situation when you turn the wrong side.

The tour is safe and in the beginning you will be closely guided and assisted by a team. One guide in quadbike at the front to guide you along the roads and two in quadbike at the back helping you come unstuck when you turn the wrong side.

Tips when using quad biking. Wear shoes because I got too excited with going up and down the hill own our own that I turned while accelerating too much. My bike almost fell sideways so I used my foot to stop it. Tore some skin off my toe! All is good though because it is not the tour, it is just me. I have a tendency to go overboard sometimes. :)

For the accelerator, do not use thumb to press as it will tire you thumb quickly. Make sure you grip the accelerator and squeeze it with your hand. The bike accelerates by pressing on a button from softly to hardly.
Demetreonics Demetreo…
ATV Excursion in Phuket, Thailand Apr 30, 2008
There are many excursions to choose from in Phuket...we did as much research as we could with limited Internet and language barriers...

We decided on two was the famous James Bond Island's definitely worth it...just make sure you take the speed boat.

Anyway..the other was the 3 Hour ATV Tour by Pioneer (that was the companies name) was beautiful. Don't expect to get crazy on the ATVs...cause this is way more of a tour of the Jungle and a Farming Village than an ATV off-road romp. But...for $ was well worth it and you get some amazing pics.

PS...They said to get a little more crazy on the'd have to book the two hour package...which brings you to the land the company you can go crazy. (might do that next time)

Check Phuket Hotel Deals