Patio Filipino

1770 El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA, USA - (650) 872-9888

Patio Filipino San Bruno Reviews

Tessagirl23 Tessagir…
Feb 03, 2007
This is an excellent restaurant to go to if ever you are in the area and you want to try and sample superb authentic filipino cuisine. If you're on a diet, I will tell you now to throw it out the door when you come here. The dishes here are Mmmgood!!! For appetizers we had the lumpianitas. Its little egg rolls. For soup we had the Sinigang Bagus and that is milkfish in a tamarind broth. For one of the main courses we had the Crispy Binagoongan which is pork cooked crisp and served on grilled eggplant and topped with shrimp paste. This is the dish that is well known in this place. What I did like about this dish is they had some bits of fresh cut mango in it. Yummy. For the rice we had the Patio Binagoongan Rice. For dessert, we ordered Buko con Seto, Turon la mode, Chocolate Matador, and Mango Supremo. There is a variety of selection for your palate here. Just thinking about what we ate that night makes me salivate. Ambiance is great. It can get loud especially on Saturdays. Weather permitting there is outdoor seating. The waiters and waitresses were friendly and attentive to your needs. Before going here, I recommend making a reservation. Again as my family and I were leaving there was literally a line out the door. Parking here is street parking. Talking about it doesn't do it justice you have to try it out to know what I mean.
Mango Supremo, I know its partly e…
Buko con Seta
glendaz says:
This sounds so good.. my coworker actually went here with a couple of friends and she told me I had to try it.. now with this review I can't wait to go!
thenewextrememimi says:
Good to know about this place! There's a filipino takeout eatery by my house, but it'd be nice to try good filipino food from a real restaurant.
Tessagirl23 says:
Yessss...the food is delicious with a capital D. Let's put it this way, it is like mom's cooking.

Check San Bruno Hotel Deals