Kathmandu, Nepal

Patan Kathmandu Reviews

lilabk12 lilabk12
Patan Jun 27, 2011
I visited Patan with my orphanage children and my couchsufer at the time Yann. We walked around the many temples together stopping halfway for a cup of tea and piece of cake. We all enjoyed seeing the very old temples.
nobula nobula
ancient palace and temples Jan 15, 2010
Ancient palace, beautiful temples, structures and architecture.

Related Travel Blogs About Patan

Patan (Kathmandu) : The river runs though it.
The dying of the sacred waters? I begin the day with some formalities.  Checking the amount of the 'exit fee' at the Tourist Centre for when I depart Nepal (1,695 NPR!!!).  I soon head for…Patan, the 'Old City'.  Some centuries ago it was the capital of Nepal but nowadays of course this is Greater Kathmandu
Am I the Buddha?
Nepal is on the northern border of India and is home to 8 of the 10 highest mountain peaks in the world, including Mount Everest.  I will start with a day in Kathmandu.  I'll then spend Ja…Patan, a city on the other side of the river from KathmanduPatan is known for its many temples…
Pashupatinath a place of pilgrimage
Kathmandu valley, the true heart of Nepal. This valley has retained an aura of mystery as long inaccessible and closed to the outside world until the fifties. It offers an extraordinary concentration…Kathmandu, Patan, Bodnath, Pashupatinath, Bhaktapur and Swayaambunath. Pashupatinath, old Newar city, is the center of the country and sacred shrine…

Check Kathmandu Hotel Deals