New York, New York
Pastis - My Eggs Benedict
Pastis - The full scope
Pastis - The menu
Pastis - Inside the bistro!
Pastis - Inside Pastis
Pastis - Seen from the outside
Pastis - Seen from the outside

Pastis New York Reviews

simonzinha simonzin…
Pricey but nice place Jan 21, 2011
Cool place to have a dinner with a couple of friends or just going with ur partner.

Low light place and it's simple but chic.

They offer simple food with expensive prices (omellete with fries for U$ 14,00) but the ambience worths the price u pay for food. That way u dont feel guilty to pay a lot for an omellete.

Plus it's located in a very cool district. After the dinner u can cross the street and have drinks at the bar in the top of the Hotel (that I forgot the name)
AnkeSuna AnkeSuna
Pastis Aug 12, 2010
Pastis is a very nicy, busy and cozy restaurant in the Meatpacking District in NY. There's this great atmosphere, you feel like you're on a French market. It reminded me a bit of Paris, which is probably also the purpose, hence the name Pastis, a French anise apéritif or drink. We had to wait long for our food, but didn't mind at all; that just meant that we had more time observing the other guests. The food wasn't really extraordinary (then again, I'm from Belgium, I'm spoiled), but the nice vibe and friendly service make up for that.
AnkeSuna says:
Really!? I didn't know that (and I'm a big SATC fan)!
Posted on: Aug 26, 2010
sarahthevegasbride says:
We heard of this place, a scene from Sex and the City is filmed here.
Posted on: Aug 26, 2010
bernard69 says:
I'm (as usual) with u Francis:)
Posted on: Aug 12, 2010
Chokk Chokk
A small piece of France in New York Apr 02, 2010
In a wonderful part of New York, you can find a small tasty piece of France. I had no knowledge to the place but my friend Maxime had already been there a couple of times in the little week he had stayed in New York. Pastis is a French bistro located in Manhattan's meatpacking district opened by Keith McNally.

Seen from outside the place looked rather large covering a whole corner; there were many empty chairs outside but as soon as we entered we could see that it was almost full and people were queuing up in order to get a seat.

As soon as we entered I was sure that i would like the place; it was a small piece in France.

We probably looked like a couple of strangers so one of the waitresses helped us to a table out of number; I never understood why and so didn’t the head waiter that thought we had benched ourselves. After having cleared that we placed our orders and not much later we got it.

I got my eggs Benedict which turned out to be wonderful. I had also one croissant and a Latte; everything tasted wonderful.

The place was cosy and absolutely a place that could do with some more visits. The bar serves a range of house cocktails, wines by the glass, carafe or bottle, and several varieties of pastis, an anise-flavoured aperitif from the south of France.
Seen from the outside
Inside the bistro!
The menu
Inside Pastis

Related Travel Blogs About Pastis

The first full day and going all the way
I woke up way too early; I had really hoped that I could sleep until at least 8.30 am but at 6 am I was all awake. I had agreed with Maxime that he would come to my hotel at 9 or 9.30 so we coul…New York. Pastis turned out bee a great French bistro located in Manhattan's meatpacking district. Seen from outside the place…

Check New York Hotel Deals