Pastiche Fine Eatery

3025 N Campbell Ave Ste 121, Tucson, AZ, USA
(520) 325-3333
Pastiche Fine Eatery - Our bottle of Goatfather South African table wine, only $11.50

Pastiche Fine Eatery Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Fine dinning in Tucson Jun 16, 2009
Last night my date took me to one of the first Fine Dinning places I can seriously recommend in Tucson. I have lived two years in Tucson and pretty much eaten at all restaurants that are considered "Fine". Pastiche is a stylish and contemporary restaurant with artistic designs and well mannered, well dressed service team. Right fro the door we were greated by a beautiful high class dressed service lady with such a lovely smile to welcome us in.

We had a prior reservation, but did not need it since it was not that busy being a Monday in Tucson. The cool colours inside the restuarant and local art display on the walls created a cozy yet class look: the classical music playing over the fine sound system mounted in the ceiling was perfect.

Our attendant look very confident and knew what she was doing. She offered us a drink of water and immediately brought the wine list from which they were running a half off promotion: the list included international wines and even one from South Africa - I was particularly excited to drink South African wine (my favorite wines). We selected the Goatfather table wine (2004) mature enough.

We received freshly baked cheese bread and butter to start as we declined entrees. I ordered an Italian Penne with chicken and my date ordered chicken with fresh vegetables. Absolutely delicious.

I highly recommend Pastiche if you are ever in Tucson, great ambiance, great style, great servce and affordable food.

The service makes it worth the price one pays, and to crown it all the donations to charity just spoke to my heart. We chose to donate to "Make a Wish Foundation".

Check Tucson Hotel Deals