Pasticeri Cialda

L.1 RR Taulantia, Durres, Albania
052 226936
Pasticeri Cialda - p. fruta pylli 150 LEK
Pasticeri Cialda - pasta banane with some friuts 150LEK  and the white one 100LEK
Pasticeri Cialda - cakes from Sulltan Bakllava: trilece 120LEK, bakllava 100LEK
Pasticeri Cialda - cakes from Sulltan Bakllava: trilece 120LEK, bakllava 100LEK

Pasticeri Cialda Durres Reviews

EmEm EmEm
Sweets for my Sweet Oct 01, 2015
I liked to walk in the evening and to search for a place where to sit and try something sweet. Pasticeri Cialda seemed attractive to me looking from outside, that I decided to enter. It was a very cozy place, with a large choice of cakes and ice- creams. The service was fast and kind. Usually it was a young waiter, probably a catering school pupil in summer practice. The place is clean with a charming furniture. Their traditional cake that you can try in a pasticeri is called "trilece" meaning three milks. You will be adviced not to drink running water, but to buy a bottlled. In the restaurants of Durres they usually do not serve cakes or cafe with glass of water, but they will bring it to you if you ask for it.

I also tried some cakes in a pastry shop on the other side of the city, in a pasticeri Sulltan Bakllava. This shop was full of guests, it was hard to find a free table. I opted for a bakllava, a cake that in all the Balkans you can find, but I did not like it here. It was not fresh and was a small piece. Other cakes here did not look traditional, and another one I tried was a pure fat with a nice fruit decoration. In my country the majority that own a pastry shop are Albanians. That's why I expected here to find mostly the same cakes that we usually eat in town, but I did not find them at all.

There are also specialised restaurants called gelateria. You can see people sitting in front of it mostly and everybody is eating only an icecream. I have tried ice-cream in two places, in Durres near the main square for 40 LEK, another is Shkoder near the main mosque for 30 LEK, and both were the best.
trilece 130LEK
monkeymia79 says:
All those desserts look so good.

Thanks for the review and information.
Posted on: Jun 08, 2016
Bojasem says:
great job.
Posted on: Jun 03, 2016
almond72 says:
Congratulations on your feature. Sorry, a bit late. Those pastries look yummy
Posted on: Sep 27, 2015