Pasta Fresca!

www.ambi.cz - +420 224 230 244

Pasta Fresca! Prague Reviews

RobBeachvball RobBeach…
Fantastic and not at all expensive! Aug 31, 2012
This is one of the best restaurants I've experienced on my trip.

As a Chicago native, I've eaten at a lot of incredible restaurants. The highest praise I can give Pasta Fresca is that I'd eat there all the time if it were in Chicago.

It was crowded outside so I chose to eat downstairs and I'm glad I did because it gave me the opportunity to watch a woman make all of the pasta by hand.

For an appetizer, I ordered marinated prawns with salad and mascapone. The portion size wasn't huge, but it helped me save room for the french fries cooked in peanut oil. I'm VERY picky about french fries. These were so good I ordered more. For a main course I looked to the stuffed pasta section of the menu and ordered "Tortelloni on butter with fresh sage." When it came, I was surprised to see ravioli rather than tortelloni stuffed with ricotta but I couldn't have cared less. It was fabulous. Fantastic food. Great service. Everything described above for about $25 US with tip.

Perhaps most impressive is the staff. I returned the following day for lunch and at least three staff members remembered me AND what I ordered. They have a large team that works quite well together. Absolutely love this place!

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you google Pasta Fresca, it will give you an incorrect address for 11 Zelezna. This can be confusing because Celetna and Zelezna are two streets that are very close to each other. However, the restaurant I am talking about is on CELETNA. When I showed the listings to the manager and asked if they moved recently, he was genuinely surprised to see that multiple listings all give the incorrect street.

Check Prague Hotel Deals