Pasta Addiction

(08) 9433 6900

Pasta Addiction Fremantle Reviews

ChloeG15 ChloeG15
The place for pasta lovers Sep 07, 2011
What can I say..? If you find yourself in Fremantle and come across a little street called Mouat St. you 'll see a little sign that says "Pasta Cafe" pointing you to, by far, the most delicious pasta I have ever tasted! Now, I LOVE my pasta - no matter where I've been in the world, I have always had a pasta dish. Being allergic to dairy, shellfish and nuts, I feel generally safe with pasta (except for the sauces). So on my travels, I saw this had and just had to take a look. I popped my head round the open doors to see a very small cafe style room displaying freshly made pasta and bowls of homemade sauces. A tall man greeted me with a beaming smile and cheerful attitude. Of course I had no idea what I wanted.. looking at the menu, being allergic to most things, I enquired how the sauces were made.. And what a response I got!! He proceed to tell me about all them and how they made, what was in each of them and not only that he continued on to explain that I could have anything on the menu board, he would just substitute the sauce for something I could have!

My first taste of his Sicilian pasta, was.. simply.. remarkable!! This proved to be my favourite of all the dishes, and I found myself visiting Pasta Addiction almost on a daily basis. The customer service and general friendly nature from this cafe is outstanding. The manager, Denis, who also makes the sauces and pasta himself is a wonderful person. I would talk to him about my travels, general daily news, work, etc..

I thought the pricing was pretty good too. They offer small to large sizes, dine in or take away. It's worth mentioning that if you eat in, the portion sizes are alot bigger than what you take away and is about $1 more, but well worth it! On my greedy days, I'd try and eat a large in the cafe, but more often than not I couldn't finish it so Denis would put the rest in a take away tub for me =) lovely!

I can't recommend this place enough. The last I heard, Denis was involved in a new project further South of Perth and his wife has more of a presence in Pasta Addiction. If you do pop in and meet Denis, you won't regret it! =) Pasta Addiction also has involvement with the local Notre Damn University, having a presence there whilst also bringing into students to the cafe.

So, for all the pasta lovers out there... ENJOY! I know you will!
Me and Denis