Passport info, cheap airfare

Los Angeles, California

Passport info, cheap airfare Los Angeles Reviews

sassicassi sassicas…
Sep 16, 2007

There's a new website called Vayama ( They're wonderful! Cheapest fares I could find by far! They are a little more unconventional in that they reserve your fare and then you wait up to 72 hours for a confirmation but once it's reserved it's yours so no worries. My ticket to Ghana cost $1440 and I'm flying nonstop Los Angeles to Frankfurt, 45 minute layover and then Frankfurt to Accra. These guys are great! I checked other fares as well and still the cheapest. Bare with them, they're a new company.

If you are travelling to Ghana, Guyana, or Nigeria from the US and want to go the absolute cheapest route, check out North American Airlines.

They only fly from JFK or Baltimore to those three countries. They're non-stop flights though and they allow up to 70 pounds baggage instead of 50. Bad news is, if you don't live close by, you have to buy a ticket to JFK or Baltimore, leave enough time for layover to get your bags from baggage claim and then re-check in and go through customs. They also only have one flight per week there and back from each country. Total cost would've been $1287 though, so if you need cheaper and have the time, go North American.

I chose Vayama because the flight was on Lufthansa who is partners with the airline I have my mileage account through and this trip is earning me enough miles for a free ticket to Europe next year so the extra money was worth it for me =)

If you're in the US and need to know more about obtaining your it is.

Most of you know about the backup from the new immigration laws, etc. The good news is the back up time for a regular shipped passport is now back to 6-9 weeks (down from six months!). They are SAYING expedited is back to normal at 3-4 weeks but as of September 2007, I wouldn't trust these figures just yet. Count on six weeks. If you're travel is after six weeks, go ahead and do regular government expedite.

If it's before: the cheapest option is

I did mine the 7-12 day (or something like that) where it was $79 on top of passport fees. My passport arrived in 9 business days. All in all I paid around $290 total but my passports here.
lulusartshack says:
Wow, thanks! You've been such a huge help! More awesome points for you! :D
sassicassi says:
Check out

They include a search of vayama in their results. I don't think they're the cheapest anymore (vayama) but like I said, I always check mobissimo AND vayama just in case unless vayama shows up in the top results.
lulusartshack says:
What an awesome website for cheap flights! Those are definitely the cheapest intl flights I've seen. You get some major awesomeness points for finding it and posting it!

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals