Passion Food Bar & Restaurant

+34 91385 80 40

Passion Food Bar & Restaurant Madrid Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
An Autogrill at Atocha Station Sep 28, 2013
Passion Food is a table service restaurant at Madrid's Atocha railway station. The restaurant is traveler-oriented. In fact, it's managed by the Autogrill concern that operates highway service plazas throughout Europe. In spite of its fanciful name, I would characterize Passion Food as a cafetería in the Spanish sense or a coffee shop in the American sense.

Walking through the Atocha Station botanic garden and looking for a place to have lunch, Passion Food attracted us because of appetizing specials that were depicted outside. For 11 Euro one could have a lunch combination with a salad or a pasta dish or a pizza, together with a beverage and dessert. I ordered the Shrimp Salad and it was quite good. Just the thing for lunch.

Passion Food seems to fit the bill for hurried train travelers or those passing though and seeking something uncomplicated. Many patrons stopped in for just a coffee or beer. The waitress asked us if we wanted to order from the menu, which we did. (The menu also offers other items such as sandwiches.)
Passion Food at Atocha Station
Lunch combination at Passion Food
Andy99 says:
Burger King es muy popular en España!
Posted on: Nov 14, 2013
Chokk says:
Haha I ended up eating at Burger King when I was there.
Posted on: Nov 14, 2013