Passage To India

(307) 742-3052

Passage To India Laramie Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Over priced and mediocre Jun 15, 2009
I wasn't very impress with this place...

First I notice a strange smell. It kinda smelled like the carpet once had some water damage.. However, no one else in the group noticed..

Secondly the ambience was not so charming.. bright lights, loud contemporary bollywood hits playing while a Hindi Sports and News cast show was on the TV with the sound on.

Thirdly I felt the menu was overpriced considering that this wasn't a very swank restaurant.. I was expecting average price for meal and spent more here than I have spent at nicer places.

With all that said the staff was friendly and the food was okay. Not the best Indian, but I can't say its was the worst..
esterrene says:
I believe the restaurant is relatively new. I don't remember it last year when we came through and I usually lookup all veggie friendly places as soon as I enter the hotel... I'm guessing they picked a spot that had some previous damage.. it was probably a cheap buy or rent.. just a guess though..

LOL Keith!!!
Posted on: Jun 15, 2010
jethanad says:
Passage to India ... strange smell ..your experience is not so surprising. Nowadays, it is difficult to find upscale Indian restaurants which have been properly maintained.
Posted on: Jun 14, 2010