Santa Fe, New Mexico

Pasquales Santa Fe Reviews

vances vances
Jul 07, 2006
An incredibly hip eatery...I've only been here for breakfast though. This establishment obviously earned a place in my heart because as we strolled the town I remarked, "there's a really cool breakfast joint down this street." So almost twenty years after a single meal my belly led my wife and I back to an obscure corner of Santa Fe. Don't be intimidated by the long line to gain entry...turnover is rapid and you will be seated soon to enjoy your selection of innovative Mexican cuisine.The service is extremely friendly and superb...the crowd seems to consist of 60% locals, so you know this is an institution. Only caveat would be to avoid if claustrophobic --- tables are tightly packed, although I've found this accentuates the atmosphere, where there are hoardes of people enjoying intense conversation...and food! The neat thing about returning after such an extended absence is how amazed I was (once again) at the eclectic mix of enticing selections --- someone is certainly keeping the menu fresh.If you ever get to visit Santa Fe, please check out Pasquales for breakfast because it really captures the whole attitude of this excellent village.

Check Santa Fe Hotel Deals