Parrilla Grande

Kennemerlaan 93a 1972 ER IJmuiden, IJmuiden, Netherlands

Parrilla Grande IJmuiden Reviews

LoLaV LoLaV
GOod service, terrible tea Oct 22, 2011
The people are very friendly. It was a warm and cozy restaurant. Luckely there were not much people this evening. We were welcomed with open arms.

For starter we had a free bread with homemade tapenade and herbbuter. I spilled my coca cola and I got a free new one. This month they had three cheap menus with three courses which costed 19euros. I had as entree a sort of mix with cheese and corn. It tasted a little sweet and I liked it. My boyfriend had two Argentine sausages. As main course I had a rib eye without a bone. We both could choose how we wanted our meat; red, little red or no red. My boyfriend had a big piece of meat and I forgot the name. With the maincourse I had a huge puffed potato and my boyfriend regular baked potatoes with mayonaise. Unfortunately I didnot got sauce with my potato. It was good though. At last I got some tea in a cute teapot. It tasted horrible, like the water was rotten or something. It did taste a little like soap, but the second time when I tasted the tea, it tasted the same again. Juk.

Meanwhile we could get some salad from the saladbar. It is included every menu and you can take as many as you want. So I took a bit from everything. The potato salad was good and it had a little pepper and paprikapowder in it. The cucombersalad was good and the carrotsalad too. In the saladbar there also was paprika, olives, stewed pear, tomatoes, fetta, lettuce and green pepper.
front