Parkview Inn

Average rate: $58 - Hotel class: 2 stars
921 Las Vegas Boulevard N, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Parkview Inn - Swimming pool! I'm taking a sunbath on the roof=)))

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals

Parkview Inn Las Vegas Reviews

PolinaArizona PolinaAr…
Las Vegas - Best Western Hotel Jan 11, 2011
Comparing with "Best Western Grand Canyon" this hotel in LV is very nice!

The hotel located not far from the city centre and has a convenient parking area. However there is not much noise so you may take a rest after a great LV night!=)

Rooms are huge, clean and well-furnished! Some rooms are just awesome! I really liked a swiming pool there - it's large, clean and equipped by showers.

You can always ask staff for help and get the solution. Moreover, it's not officious!

I am not very skilled in LV accommodation (because I've been in Best Western only), but I strongly believe, that Best Western Parkview Inn Las Vegas is a good choice for those who appreciate quality and availability!!!

Travel safe and enjoy!

Cheers!
Swimming pool! I'm taking a sunbat…
My room.
where-to-go-fmd says:
I'd like to go there!!
Posted on: Mar 06, 2011
mxdma says:
Good! Tell us more about Vegas=))))
Posted on: Jan 11, 2011
Tullian says:
Nice) Glad you enjoyed it!
Posted on: Jan 11, 2011

Parkview Inn Overview

The Best Western Parkview Inn is conveniently located across the street from the Cashman Field Convention Center/Sport Complex in the downtown area of Las Vegas, Nevada. Guests are eight blocks from Casino Center and the new Fremont Street Experience and just a quick drive from the fabulous Las Vegas Strip. Guests of this pet-friendly Las Vegas hotel receive a complimentary continental breakfast featuring cereal, pastries, bread, fruit, coffee and juice. The Best Western Parkview features an outdoor swimming pool, a 24-hour front desk and high-speed Internet access. Steps away from the Parkview Inn are the Grant Sawyer Nevada State Office Building and craft shows, pet shows, computer shows and more at the Cashman Field Convention Center. Racing fans will appreciate the close proximity to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Parkview Inn Amenities