Parkvale Holiday Cabins

140 Waterholes Rd, Bairnsdale, Australia
Parkvale Holiday Cabins - Wonderful area for a morning coffee.
Parkvale Holiday Cabins - Kitchen/ dining room.
Parkvale Holiday Cabins - Lounge room with main bedroom off to the left and children's room to the right.
Parkvale Holiday Cabins - Heater.
Parkvale Holiday Cabins - Kitchen/ dining room.
Parkvale Holiday Cabins - Melaleuca cabin.

Check Bairnsdale Hotel Deals

Parkvale Holiday Cabins Bairnsdale Reviews

monkeymia79 monkeymi…
Secluded log cabin accommodation. Jan 08, 2016
We stayed at Parkvale Holiday Cabins on the way home from Melbourne. I initially booked it thinking it was close to Lakes Entrance however on realizing it was over 30 minutes drive away, decided that we'd explore Bairnsdale instead.

Finding the cabins were a little difficult, our navigator didn't pick it up and we went past the turn off. If arriving by GPS navigation systems, look for the wooden sign on the right hand side of the road.

The cabins were beautiful, all separated by about 50 metres.

We stayed in the Melaleuca cabin which had a double bed room and a room with 3 single beds.

All the rooms were spacious however the actual shower area can be a little tight.

On our second day there, we had a drainage issue when my husband showered. The water took ages to go down the drain.

We loved how secluded and quiet this accommodation was, the cabins are located away from each other as well as from the main house.

One 'negative' I will mention here is that the secluded location does mean that guests will need own transport, I don't think there is public buses out that way. The log cabins are located 10-15 minutes drive to Bairnsdale however I think people will realise this is the case.

In the lounge room there was a book shelf with novels, I jokingly said to my husband I needed to stay for at least 2 weeks as there were a few books I liked.

On the first night there, we had a strange incident. My 2 children had just gone to bed and came out to say there was a vampire in their room, upon inspection we found a bat clinging to the wooden roof.

We were able to successfully relocate him outside where he flew off into the bushland. When we told the owners they said that if the cabin isn't used for a while, the bats can come in under the door.

Overall, we loved our time here and wouldn't hesitate to rebook the cabin if travelling this route again.
Melaleuca cabin.
Wonderful area for a morning coffe…
Kitchen/ dining room.
walterman9999 says:
good review
Posted on: May 14, 2016
monkeymia79 says:
It was Ils. Loved how quiet it was.
Posted on: Mar 09, 2016