Park & Suites Lyon Vaise Confort

Check Lyon Hotel Deals

Park & Suites Lyon Vaise Confort Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Residence Antaeus Saint Cyr Park Hotel Lyon Dec 04, 2009
Together with my friend Maxime we were visiting the light festival in Lyon for the first time for the both of us. I had been dragging my hotel booking out a little too far and when I started searching all the central hotels that you could get for a reasonable price was taken.

I widened my search scope and fell over Residence St. Cyr which was an aparthotel situated 3-4 kilometres from the city centre of Lyon. There I booked a two room apartment for two nights at a price of 100 euro per night. It was a bit further out of the city than what I originally wanted but the price was fair. Looking from the pictures and from the reviews on the internet site it seemed okay.

We had driven down from Brussels and arrived from the motorway north of Lyon; from here it had been fairly easy to find the way to the hotel, but I had naturally my GPS to thank for making it that. The hotel was situated a place that at first spot looked boring to visit; it was in a semi industrial area and the surrounding streets were all blocked with parked cars. We drove around for some while until we spotted an unauthorized parking behind the hotel. We were absolutely not the first to use it but we managed to find a spot there. We left the car there for the whole weekend until we went home.

The entrance to the hotel to turned out to be quite difficult to pass but we managed after some time; fortunately there were some other guests getting out so we could get in. The area in front of the office where the two ladies taking care of the hotel stayed was quite cold and it was as far from cozy as you could come.

The ladies on the other hand were nice and told us how to act in the residence; we even got a photocopy of the rule book; in there we could find the price of not having emptied the garbage can and so on. We got an apartment on fifth floor; it was a small apartment with two rooms, a small kitchen and a midsize but very simple bathroom where I missed a shower curtain. The apartment had also a small balcony from where you could see a part of the river.

When we arrived there were only made one bed but there was a futon in the living room and we got hold of the maid to make the second bed. The apartment was not cosy but it fulfils our needs for the few days we were staying there; we just stayed there for the night and left as soon as we could.

The place turned out to be better situated than we had expected; less than 500 meters from the hotel, the unmanned metro had its end station. We could get in to the city centre from the hotel in less than 15 minutes and it was extremely convenient.
The entrance
The house
The view from the balcony
The view from the balcony

Park & Suites Lyon Vaise Confort Overview

If you are looking for an independent holiday in one of the most popular destinations in France, then the Residence Saint Cyr Park, Lyon offers you the perfect base. Combining all the top quality amenities you would expect from a hotel, along with the flexibility of your own home-from-home, this affordable Lyon accommodation is a real winner for both business and recreational travel. The Vaise train station is just a short stroll away, and the historic city centre of Lyon can be reached in minutes. Whether you are here to discover the cosmopolitan shops and cafes, the Beaujolais landscape, dotted with quaint villages, or the vibrant nightlife of the city, you will find it all within striking distance from these beautfiul accommodation units. Don't hesitate to ask the friendly and experienced staff about local attractions, as well as the on-site amenities at your disposal. These popular 3 star serviced apartments offer a number of a la carte services, to ensure you have the very best of visits. Guests are invited to take advantage of the fitness room, and launderette facilities, whilst the secure car park offers convenience and peace of mind.

Park & Suites Lyon Vaise Confort Amenities