Park Side Brasserie

02 238 08 08

Park Side Brasserie Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A wonderful place to bring a lady Oct 22, 2010
It has not been that often that I found myself situated in the surroundings of the EU-quarter but this was I time I didn’t mind at all. I was visiting Bruxelles again and spending two evenings with my travel friend Babs and as always visiting new restaurants was on the program.

The Park Side Brasserie was the goal of the evening after an apero at Oeno TK. The brasserie is situated just 100 metres from the Schuman roundabout and fronting Parc du Cinquantenaire.

It is a quite large place fitting 200 guests and with an open kitchen and when you enter the huge glass doors you are greeted by a well-lit bar with a marvellous and enormous lamp hanging door from the ceiling. The restaurant is in two floors and gives a great first impression with nice soft colours and chandeliers shimmering and making you feel welcome straight away. One feature that just jumps in your face is the glass-fronted wine cellar on two floors.

The food, which is both healthy and tasty, is pure gastronomic delight. I started with some oysters which were really nice and tasty while Babs when for some fried shrimps. As main courses we both had white fish dishes which were perfect and really tasty. It was a place that without a doubt could return at tomorrow.

The service was nice and friendly as well so it was a perfect visit.
The lamp