Park Royal Zihautanejo Ixtapa

Check Zihuatanejo Hotel Deals

Park Royal Zihautanejo Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Reviews

copinechere copinech…
Jul 26, 2011
This resort is an older hotel newly purchased and in the process of renovating.I was fortunate to have a renovated room probably close to 5 star..unrenovated..3. The resort is very clean with many staff working very hard to maintain the cleanliness. The staff is particularly helpful unless approached in a superior aggressive manner. Special mention to Raul and Abraham who made an effort to make a lonely English speaker to feel very welcome. My biggest complaint is the pool which is open to children and adults at all times. I would suggest a division because the children naturally spend most of their time getting sweet drinks from the bar. So, when I wanted my daily cerveza, I had to wait for several children to get their 17th pina colada. Otherwise, the "animation" did a fabulous job! Lots of fun, way more fun than Cancun. Not too impressed with the club called "Chill Out" I believe that there was some favouritism going on there. Not a good thing in an all-inclusive club. DJ music was good most nights but very Spanish in this season. Service good yet I was refused entry before closing time, why?

Check Zihuatanejo Hotel Deals