Park Residency Hotel

Check New Delhi Hotel Deals

Park Residency Hotel New Delhi Reviews

ishkra ishkra
luxury hotel in Delhi Jul 30, 2011
The park hotel is a luxury hotel located in the heart of Delhi. It's just close to Connaught Place.

I stayed at this hotel for two nights in 2007.

My girlfriend works at an important tourism operator, and sometimes we have the opportunity to stay for free at some luxury hotel (not bad!!)

Obviously this kind of hotel has all the best amenities: large rooms with all amenities, buffet breakfast, swimming pool, gym, spa, restaurants and so on.

For this reason it's a great hotel and you pay a lot for the very high quality, but in my opinion it is a hotel without character as there are in many different cities around the world. There is no difference being in U.S. or in Italy or in China.

I've been many times in Delhi and I've tried different kind of accommodations. I recommend to have a look in paharganj area if you want to try a real Indian experience!!
osgoodst osgoodst
take a park for the Park Oct 31, 2009
I ended up staying at the Park Hotel after our normal New Dehli airport transfer hotel was fully booked. The hotel had a small lobby and it was packed with foriegners, and they had some sort of package deal for Ukrainians, which is kind of odd and interesting. The hotel is right in the middle of new dehli which would have been awesome if I had more time, it is right by the Tibet exile Market and the world famous taj hotel.

The rooms are modern, the shower steamy, but it feels more like a hotel room in vancouver than it does like one in India, even the hotel resturant emphasized foriegn food which I found a bit odd.

The good:

The shower was HOT HOT HOT, hottest shower in india I have experienced.

The bed was great.

Cool statue in room

The guy behind the desk helped me get a real cheap taxi rather than the mercedes benz.

The Bad:

Expensive

Not very indian?

Seems to be a tourist package deal hotel.

The ugly:

Everyone wanted tips.... the classy hotels in india don't have people ask for tips, and at the real classy hotels they refuse to accept tips and call you generous... here I was actually called CHEAP!

Just wanted to add a few updates from a few weeks later (4/1/2010):

1. This place has a really cool location, and is across the street from the taj hotel. Its also right by where the British Commonwealth games are being held when they come to dehli.

2. Its not very close to the areas in town where international companies do their thing but are close to a lot of nonprofit / goverment stuff.

3. EXPENSIVE!!!!!!

4. Reminds me way to much of the american chain: "Fairfield Inn"....
weird light thingy
nice statue
sylviandavid says:
good review
Posted on: Nov 09, 2009

Park Residency Hotel Overview

Delhi Golf Club, Cathedral Church of the Redemption and University of Delhi are within driving distance of the Park Residency Hotel. The location of the hotel allows guests to easily reach many tourist attractions on foot. The centre of New Delhi is 20 minutes away by car. Khirki Masjid, Satpula and Select Citywalk are a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Park Residency Hotel Amenities