Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London

Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Rates and Deals

Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Reviews

aure aure
business hotel Oct 16, 2013
It was a busy day when we checked in , lots of people in suits and tie attending the conference. I got a room with a glimpse of bigben. If you have executive room will be facing the big ben.i hoped I will get lucky next time :). Company paid. Regular breakfast area was dim light and looks crowded.second day of breakfast buffet was nice because they extend till the cafe. Had the breakfast in low coffee table andchairs. I dont mind since the area was cozy. Enjoyable stay always!
dfonticiell dfontici…
Best location. Mar 14, 2013
We stayed at this hotel back in May of 2011. We were looking for a place close to the main attractions in London. We could not ask for anything better. Crossing the bridge which you can do walking you have the London Eye, the Big Ben and the Westminster Bridge. The only issue we had was the rude taxi drivers, but that is nothing related to the hotel.

Awesome restaurant in the hotel. We had delicious dishes, international cuisine.

Rooms were clean and very modern. Will stay there again when I visit London again.
hvera001 hvera001
London Hotel Feb 23, 2012
We took the metro from Heathrow to Westminster Station. As you walk up the stairs and onto the street you can see the Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and part of Westminster Abbey. We walked across the bridge towards the hotel which could be seen at the other end, the London Eye could be clearly seen as well, needless to say, it was a great location.

A Slovakian girl checked us in and was very nice, providing helpful information about the area and so on. The room had an average size and it was clean, comfortable and modern. The room was well stocked with just about anything a traveler needs and we had no reservations about the room or the amenities offered by the hotel. We decided to have dinner at the Brasserie Joel restaurant within the hotel and what a surprise, the service was excellent and the food amazing. I would have liked to take advantage of the other amenities the hotel had to offer but with so much to do in London we did not have much time.

We did not have one complaint about the room or overall hotel and would definitely return and recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in a great location surrounded by some of London's most iconic sites.
bubu932 says:
sound good. I want go there next year!
Posted on: Mar 15, 2013
Europe_fan Europe_f…
Very nice location Mar 03, 2011
The hotel is very modern, at an excellent location. The london eye is at a walking diatance. The tube stations are at 5-7 mins walk. The hotel par is very chic. Did not eat at the restaurant, but room service was good.
kyuri18 kyuri18
Modern and chic hotel in perfect location Oct 16, 2010
This hotel is perfectly situated across Westminster Bridge. You can walk across the bridge to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the House of Parliament, and Buckingham Palace. At night, you can enjoy the view of the beautiful London Eye from the bridge, and you can even request to have a room with a view of the London Eye, Big Ben and the House of Parliament.

Not only is the location great, but also the hotel itself was very trendy, chic and even luxurious. I especially liked the posters of glamorous women on the walls all over the hotel which made feel like I was looking at the perfume ads in the fashion magazines. There was even an image of a beautiful woman in profile on my closet door which I found so lovely.

The room was a good size for one person, and was very nice and clean. I liked the furniture and the big wall-mounted flat screen tv. Also, I appreciated having an electrical converter on the desk, and the free coffee and tea with a tea pot in the room. The bed was also comfortable, and the bathroom was clean and

modern with nice toiletries.

The only drawback was that the shower stall would leak, so it was necessary to have a towel stopped against the shower door. Also, there was no conditioner but only shampoo which I thought odd at the time, but later I found that was routine all over European hotels.

Besides that, there was no major problems that I experienced. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. And I really liked the breakfast in the hotel. Also, I heard that the Japanese restaurant in the hotel has a good reputation, even though I didn’t dine there.

In general, I found the hotel to be a good value, and even above the standards of a four star hotel.
sojourner74 says:
ah a possible stay during my next visit to London
kyuri18 says:
Thanks for the compliment :)
robzvoice says:

• Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes