Park Lane Inn and Suites

Park Lane Inn and Suites Rates and Deals

Park Lane Inn and Suites Portland Reviews

dmae712 dmae712
Mar 08, 2007
Hotel was a great location. Very close to downtown, Nob Hill, and Washington park. Bus stop close by.

Free breakfast in the lobby. Our room was like a one bedroom apartment complete with utensils, pots, plates in the kitchen. Comfortable, however the heater in our living room did not work.

The staff was nice. But they seemed weird when I came back to claim my husband's left behind buttoned shirt and khaki slacks. I called and told them if they found a shirt in my room and they said to call back in the morning so they can ask the cleaning staff. I called back and they said, yep it's here. And I told them, I'd be back after lunch. Well I came back, and the guy at the desk looked and he just gave me the slacks. He said I thought I saw the shirt, let me call the clean staff. they probably put in the lost & found in our other hotel (across the street). He calls the cleaning staff and tells them, "Yes the lady is here to pick it up!!" it' took like 15 minutes to give the shirt back to me! It wasn't even a name brand shirt! I guess their policy on Lost and Found is Finders - Keepers, Losers - Weepers!!!

Park Lane Inn and Suites Overview

Location. Park Lane Suites and Inn is a business friendly hotel located in central Portland, close to PGE Park, Japanese Gardens, and Portland State University. Additional points of interest include Pioneer Courthouse Square and Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Hotel Features. Park Lane Suites and Inn features laundry facilities, coffee in the lobby, and concierge services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Business services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include air conditioning in public areas. Guestrooms. 86 air conditioned guestrooms at Park Lane Suites and Inn feature windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Beds come with triple sheeting. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Flat panel televisions have satellite channels. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Guestrooms are all non smoking. Notifications:Minimum Spring Break check in age is 21 years old.

Park Lane Inn and Suites Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Parking
  • Concierge
  • Tour Desk
  • Air Conditioned
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Free Parking