Park Inn Danube

Rybne nam 1, Bratislava, Slovakia
Park Inn Danube - Park Inn Danube, Bratislava Hotel
Park Inn Danube - The corridor
Park Inn Danube - view from the hotel. The famous Ufo-restaurant in Bratislava shows behind the Roof
Park Inn Danube - Inside the room

Park Inn Danube Rates and Deals

Park Inn Danube Bratislava Reviews

ilserita ilserita
Park Inn Danube, Bratislava Hotel May 18, 2012
The location of this hotel was just perfect! In the hearth of the Bratislava’s city center! Everything was within walking distance! To the main bus station was a 5 minutes’ walk.

Park Inn Danube is a four star hotel and when entering the entrance, it felt quite luxurious. The lobby was huge, and beside the lobby was a wine bar, where you could sit and calm down after a whole day in the city. I believed that there would be wi-fi at the room, but there wasn’t. So for to using the computer we went down to the lobby, where there were some nice sofas. The last day I found a wire beside the TV at the room, that would give access to internet.

The room was nice with the toilet and the bathroom with shower separated from each other. A funny thing was that you couldn’t wash your hands at the toilet. You had to go to the bathroom for doing that!

Breakfast was versatile and tasty, but I never figured it out where they kept their coffee cups. The first morning I asked for one, but it felt inconvenient to have to waiting in a line for to getting a cup to pour coffee into. Next morning I found coffee cups that were set in a nice way on a shelf on the wall and I took one of them. While drinking coffee I realized that the cups on the shelf probably were decoration and not meant for use… The last day I think I almost figure it out – the thought was that the cups would be at the table when guests arrived, but the restaurant was too busy, so that they would have managed to doing it in time!

The last day at the hotel we saw a sign offering some free games at the Radisson casino, but at that time it was too late for us. We had already visited the casino and now we were going home.
Park Inn Danube, Bratislava Hotel
view from the hotel. The famous Uf…
The corridor
Inside the room
ilserita says:
Yes Paul, I'm sure I'd have figured it out if I had stayed one day more!! ;D
Posted on: Jul 21, 2012
austin37335 says:
Nice review Ilse, I'm pleased you almost worked out the coffee cup mystery!
Posted on: Jul 19, 2012
montecarlostar says:
Sounds like a good option, except for the internet! I hate that many of these upper scale/luxurious hotels don't offer wi-fi. I remember when we were staying at the Sheraton in Toronto, we had to pay like 10 canadian dollars per day for internet, and that only for a cable connection, so all of us in the room couldn't connect at the same time! I was like, really? In a 60 USD per night Days Inn I can get fast wi-fi! I don't understand this policy...
Posted on: Jul 14, 2012