Park Hotel California

Park Hotel California Rates and Deals

Park Hotel California San Giuliano Terme Reviews

Chokk Chokk
I was not impressed Mar 24, 2005
I had been looking for a cheap hotel close to Pisa; and one of the best offers that I found was the Best Western Park Hotel California. I had as usual used my two favourite sites and to find something that was okay price and place wise. Even though we were in the area in the early start of the season I found that the hotels were overpriced.

I had been driving together with my son from the southern part of Tuscany when we arrived at the hotel. The first impression on the hotel was kind of shabby, and it looked very different from the Best Western Hotels that I usually had visited over the years. The whole hotel complex looks like a summer camp or at least it reminded me about the place I lived when studied many years ago. To my best knowledge it could be the same designer.

We checked in at the reception that reminded me of a country club that had seen its best years. We were not going to be picky because we just needed a place to stay for one night; our trip homewards would start the following day.

The room we had was quite okay, given the circumstances the surrounding environment had indicated. The beds were okay and the bathroom was old but the shower and the toilet worked.

We quickly left the hotel and drove the few kilometres into one of our clear goals of the trip; The Kneeling Tower of Pisa. Not far from the hotel on the main road in to the city centre there were prostitutes standing in every round about all the way in. Coming from a round trip to all the other main cities in Tuscany I was quite amazed how obvious it was in this area. Here it was in full daylight and all over.
The entrance
The pool
The pool
The rooms on a good day:)
almond72 says:
My goodness ! The Tower at Pisa has really gotten worse now, it's Kneeling instead of just Leaning ? hahahaha. :D
Posted on: Aug 14, 2010
Chokk says:
Thanks again
Posted on: Jun 09, 2010
Glynnes says:
The pool looks inviting. Thanks for the review.
Posted on: Jun 09, 2010

Park Hotel California Overview

The Park Hotel California is located on the main road that connects Pisa to Versilia Beach. This puts it close to Torre del Lago Puccini, the beaches of Viareggio or Marina di Vecchiano, or the Regional Park of Migliarino San Rossore. Famous racing courses are nearby. Florence, Lucca, or Siena are all within reach of the nearby roads. 2 km from the hotel guests can enjoy golfing and tennis facilities. Guests will enjoy the fact that the Park Hotel California is a 15 minute drive from the Pisa airport. Major roadways are all available to guests.

The Park Hotel California offers WiFi Internet in each of their rooms. There is also a safe for valuables and a min-bar. LCD satellite televisions and radios are available for guests to use as well. Each individual bathroom has a hair dryer.

The Park Hotel California offers an on-site swimming pool. The restaurant serves Tuscan foods and Italian wines. There is also a fitness center for guests to enjoy. The hotel was refurbished in 2007 and is rated at 4 stars.

Park Hotel California Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower