Park Hotel Bocci

Park Hotel Bocci Rates and Deals

Park Hotel Bocci San Giovanni Rotondo Reviews

poisongirl13666 poisongi…
nice hotel, nothing special Jul 20, 2011
The rooms are ok and they have smoking rooms. They are not too small and very clean. What I didn't like was that the cleaning ladies made a lot of noise in the halls and when I had a day off and could sleep late I'd put the do not disturb sign on my door, but they still woke me up with a phone call if I wanted cleaning. At the reception works an older man in the nights, he's a really nice guy. Every morning when I came in the lobby very early to get to work he allready had a nice cappucino ready for me. I don't know if the breakfast was good, because most of the time we allready started working before they served breakfast. The hotel also has a swimming pool and a gym inside. The pool looked nice, but I didn't use it, because you had to wear a cap over your hair before you could swim in there. The location is ok. If you walk under the highway you come in the centre of Ponte st giovanni. During the days there is nothing to do, it looks like a ghosttown, but in the evening there are some nice restaurants and they have a very nice Scottish pub. The hotel also has a little bar, but there's nothing going on in there.

Park Hotel Bocci Overview

The Park Hotel Bocci is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to San Giovanni Rotondo. The Park Hotel Bocci boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. In-room facilities include mini bar, desk, air conditioning. This beautiful San Giovanni Rotondo accommodation provides restaurant, 24hr room service, meeting facilities, pets allowed to suit all guests' utmost convenience. Hotel's guests can experience on-site latest leisure and sports facilities such as garden. Being one of the good quality hotels in San Giovanni Rotondo, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To book a room easily at the Park Hotel Bocci, please submit your travel dates and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Park Hotel Bocci Amenities

• Garden
  • Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower