Park City

Utah, United States

Park City Reviews

lynda01 lynda01
Snowboarding at Park City Jul 09, 2011
What an amazing place Park City is. I caught a shuttle ($30) (that picked me up straight from my hostel) from Salt Lake City and the drive was spectacular...with snow covered mountains on the drive. I stayed with a friend not too far from Park City...so caught a bus out to the ski field everyday. The buses were free which was an awesome bonus. PC reminded me of Whistler a little....jus because it was its own little village. I got to see the theatre where they host the Sundance Film Festival aswell.

The ski field itself was pretty cool...they had some great runs and the terrain park was pretty amazing....i had never seen a terrain park with so many different jumps, rails and not to mention the massive superpipe - in one area!! They also offer a carriage ride with beautiful horses on the mountain to a restaurant not far from the main charlift at the bottom (I went during presidents weekend and the lift wait wasn't too bad...roughly 5mins). Some stores in Salt Lake City offer discount passes that you can buy any time or on the day...they're about $10-$15 cheaper!! :) plus they have night riding!

In the summer time theres also a rollercoaster on the mountain which i thought was pretty sweet!

Overall I would recommend this place to anyone (if you jus love shredding down the mountain or love terrain parks then this is definitely a place to visit)....the ppl are so friendly. Oh and there is a delicious Mexican - Baja Cantina - restaurant at the base!
outside my friends house (just by …
park city village
a view from one of many great runs
from the street