Pariwana Hostel

Check Miraflores Hotel Deals

Pariwana Hostel Miraflores Reviews

Fiores Fiores
Pariwana Hostel in Lima Mar 05, 2011
Great place for meeting people. Great place to stay with friendly and helpful staff. The common areas are great, the bar is really cool and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Located in the heart of Miraflores and near to lots of great shops, the Larco Mar shopping centre and lots of restaurants. Well worth staying here. It's recommended to people who love to party as me :)
evolving_I evolving…
Rooftop parties by the park. Mar 28, 2011
I really enjoyed my time here at Pariwana. I came here from Loki at the beginning of March with the intention of working in the bar or reception in exchange for my stay, as it's my method of traveling cheaply :) If you're going to be in Lima for 2 weeks and speak good english (a little+ spanish is even better) it's worth your while to ask about working. I do this everywhere.

The beds are nice and comfy with actual springs and they are made daily for you and changed between guests. Some of the dorms have windows facing the park and those rooms can be noisy with the traffic at times, but there are dorms and private rooms located in quieter, inner parts.

There are 2 kitchens upstairs on the terrace, where all the action happens. One is fo,r guests to cook for themselves, and the other has a light menu available for purchase at the bar.

There are daily activities and a rotating special menu item. Ping pong, pool table, foosball, dvd room, 3 computers with free internet and decent free wifi.

Large dorms (8-10 beds): S/. 27 pp.

Small dorms (4-6 beds) w/ bath: S/. 36 pp.

Small dorms w/o bath: S/. 32 pp

Private (twin/double) w/ bath: S/. 90 per room

Private (twin/double) w/o bath: S/. 78 per room

A "continental breakfast" is included with each night's stay consisting of all the bread and jam, coffee and tea you can stand. Their breakfast menu is however reasonably priced altho somewhat slim. The cooking is fine.

The staff are friendly and helpful, and can usually help you out with information about the surrounding area and know a few fun things to do. Check out the walking-tour outlined on the mini-map they'll give you of Miraflores, Barranco, and Downtown.

Laundry service for 6 S/. per kilo, charged a minimum of 2 kilos. They will also store your bags for up to 2 months in their storage room and give you a numbered claim ticket for it. They even have a 1:1 book exchage, a rarity in my travels so far.

The hostel sits right at the northern tip of Kennedy Park in Miraflores, so there's tons of shopping and food in the immediate area, as well as buses, combis, taxis by the million, and 4 blocks away is the Metropolitana bus stop, Ricardo Palmas. Quick access from there to downtown and beyond. To the southwest you have some amazing cliffside parks that are well worth the 15-20 minute walk down Larco/Diagonal Streets. The ocean here was a bit cold for my tastes, no sand at all, completely rocks, and not little ones.
LeighXy LeighXy
cool hostel ;-) Sep 16, 2011
definitely not as good as the Pariwana in Cusco. they try to have the same atmosphere but it's just not as good. the staff wasn;t too nice and they were not really helpful. the rooms were ok, but the dorms can be tight. there was no room for the bags in our 8-bed dorm. it's also not super clean. there's a TV room that was closed most of the time, but the bar area was pretty cool. I've stayed at Kokopelli, which is across the square, and to be honest, I'd rather spend $1 more and stay there rather than going to Pariwana if I had choice.
Martin_Austria Martin_A…
Nice hostle Feb 12, 2011
The Pariwana Hostel is a nice hostle well located in on of the nicest parts of Lima - Miraflores.

We had a nice and comfortable stay. The prices compared for peruvian means are higher. But its worth the price. Only the rates for the double rooms are I thing a bit overprices.

Related Travel Blogs About Pariwana Hostel

Capital Stuff
After collecting our bags, Anna and I said our goodbyes as she went off to catch her next bus I went to find a taxi to Miraflores, one the more affluent parts of Lima. My Spanish was at a stage where…Pariwana hostel in Miraflores and it didn't fail to disappoint; the rooms were nice and clean with big beds…
Starting out
Landed in Lima at 10 at night and was worried about getting a taxi, however the driver i had organised with the hostel turned up as expected and i got to the hostel withoutany problems, i dont know h…Pariwana hostel in miraflores its a great hostel with lots goin on and miraflores is a nice town, about 25 minutes…

Check Miraflores Hotel Deals