Paris Hotels

Browse 346 Paris, France hotel reviews for 1731 Paris hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Paris

Montmartre Hotels1.9 km
Levallois-Perret Hotels4.1 km
clichy Hotels4.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Paris Hotels and Deals

#201 of 1731 hotels in Paris
iramalama says: "The New Hotel Gare Du Nord in Paris is quite popular, based on the sheer number ..."
$99
#202 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Chokk says: "I was back in Paris for a conference in the huge conference area at Paris-Nord b..."
$148
#203 of 1731 hotels in Paris
ngg28 says: "The positive is that it is in Central Paris and barely one minute from the metro..."
$164
#204 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Miranda-Maas says: "Nothing is wrong with this hotel. I mean, the rooms are ok, the bathroom and the..."
$165
#205 of 1731 hotels in Paris
missandrea81 says: "I stayed in this hotel for three nights. All in all I don't have any huge compla..."
$199
#206 of 1731 hotels in Paris
basgotatravel says: "Enjoyed my stay. Location was great and concierge were fantastic. A few low poin..."
$259
#207 of 1731 hotels in Paris
mdfehmel says: "On a recent business trip to Paris, I diverted from my usual plan of staying at ..."
#208 of 1731 hotels in Paris
metsbwd says: "Stayed here in July, 2004. First thing I can mention about this hotel is that..."
#209 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Trendydiva says: "I will not stay at this hotel again. those stairs are a killer no elevator that ..."
#210 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Chokk says: "One of my friends - and he is just as crazy as me about Paris - celebrated his b..."
#211 of 1731 hotels in Paris
bramblerick says: "This hotel is not situated in the touristic centre of Paris. We kind of liked it..."
#212 of 1731 hotels in Paris
trippinjen says: "After much exhaustion searching for this hotel, I finally managed to catch my br..."
#213 of 1731 hotels in Paris
emjaaay2 says: "I had to stay at Hotel Ermitage for a night because I couldn't find a hostel tha..."
$45
#214 of 1731 hotels in Paris
umaivana says: "This was a hotel in which I stayed during my trip to Paris. it is small, family ..."
$54
#215 of 1731 hotels in Paris
d2amy says: "Despite the surprise when we found how much a taxi costs to get from airport to ..."
$62
#216 of 1731 hotels in Paris
balletdancer84 says: "arrived at Gare Du Nord and about 10 minutes walk later we were at the hotel, so..."
$65
#217 of 1731 hotels in Paris
ainura says: "Hotel is located not far from Paris Nord railway station, so that was a plus coz..."
$66
#218 of 1731 hotels in Paris
sighmqt says: "Clean hotel, nice english speaking staff, small flatscreen television with onl..."
$69
#219 of 1731 hotels in Paris
armyflight says: "I paid just over 550 Euros for my stay here for 7 nights which included breakfas..."
$70
#220 of 1731 hotels in Paris
FaveSis says: "This is a centrally-located hotel, in the 17me arrondissement.nbspThere are ..."
$70
#221 of 1731 hotels in Paris
raks77 says: "The Cactus Hotel is in a safe neighbourhood and has a metro station about 4 minu..."
$89
#222 of 1731 hotels in Paris
incognita456 says: "We chose this hotel was for its great central location. The rest were forgiveab..."
$90
#223 of 1731 hotels in Paris
mandymoyo says: "I really enjoyed my stay here. I stayed here for a week with some classmates whi..."
$91
#224 of 1731 hotels in Paris
mamasanlzn says: "The price is a little high for how far it is from central Paris. But it is clos..."
$91
#225 of 1731 hotels in Paris
garymills says: "There are a number of Cita hotels around France making them quite trust worthy..."
$94