Paris Hotels

Browse 347 Paris, France hotel reviews for 1731 Paris hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Paris

Montmartre Hotels1.9 km
Levallois-Perret Hotels4.1 km
clichy Hotels4.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Paris Hotels and Deals

#151 of 1731 hotels in Paris
SupaCoo says: "We booked the "romantic stay" at the Best Western Segur in Paris. The hotel had ..."
$97
#152 of 1731 hotels in Paris
WandaMichelle says: "I stayed in this hotel in my first visit to Paris. The hotel is very well locate..."
#153 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Joekewarmerdam says: "A good but cheap hotel in paris, we made our reservation online and that worked ..."
$107
#154 of 1731 hotels in Paris
oilman says: "Very nice small hotel right in the corner The Wagram metro station is only few..."
$111
#155 of 1731 hotels in Paris
royv1 says: "Located on a small side street right in the shadow of the Pompidou Center, Hotel..."
$111
#156 of 1731 hotels in Paris
JimK says: "I've stayed here twice, about 20 years apart. Last time was last summer and the ..."
#157 of 1731 hotels in Paris
ducktapecow says: "I recently stayed at the Hotel Londres St. Honore for four days the second week ..."
$121
#158 of 1731 hotels in Paris
TYoungTX says: "The Saintonge is located in the heart of the Marais in Paris. Its a great locat..."
$126
#159 of 1731 hotels in Paris
bonz137 says: "This hotel cost us only 92 euro per night. The rooms are not big, but they are n..."
$136
#160 of 1731 hotels in Paris
leanne81 says: "My friend and I shared a room here for about nine days. The bed was comfortable..."
$145
#161 of 1731 hotels in Paris
jhoc says: "Just a few metro stops down from the Trocadero on a busy boulevard youll find..."
$151
#162 of 1731 hotels in Paris
pilgrim68 says: "Location,location,location. As true for hotels as it is for anything else. This ..."
$162
#163 of 1731 hotels in Paris
tara09 says: "I spent three nights in this hotel. I booked for it through eurostar and because..."
#164 of 1731 hotels in Paris
philly84 says: "A nice clean modern hotel that would impress even the most seasoned of traveller..."
$173
#165 of 1731 hotels in Paris
yoavyoavyoav says: "I stayed in this hotel on August 2011. It is in a great location, a few minut..."
$178
#166 of 1731 hotels in Paris
jhoc says: "The hotel is a trendy boutique just off the main street. The rooms are individua..."
$179
#167 of 1731 hotels in Paris
jhwelsch says: "First, be careful, there are two hotels by the same name in Paris. This one is ..."
#168 of 1731 hotels in Paris
laboheme says: "Took the chance from a review on Travelocity and we are glad we did.nbsp Norm..."
$219
#169 of 1731 hotels in Paris
hime says: "I used 1 room for 3 person, 2 nights. It costed 313euro per person. Every recep..."
#170 of 1731 hotels in Paris
aliwallace says: "Still quite the talk of the town, this small boutique hotel has had a good run o..."
$227
#171 of 1731 hotels in Paris
ulis says: "Le Duc de Saint Simon is a quietly sophisticated hotel offering understated eleg..."
#172 of 1731 hotels in Paris
syedfahmad says: "I have stayed at a few W Hotels - some I have liked and some I have absolutely h..."
$275
#173 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Cordelius says: "Breakfast and unlimited WIFI are included in all rates at the ibis Styles Paris ..."
#174 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Cordelius says: "The 4-star Novotel Paris Bercy hotel is located opposite the Bercy Arena. The ho..."
#175 of 1731 hotels in Paris
alvaromoroni says: "A great hotel if you want to stay at the centre of Paris. Price is not too high ..."
$80