Paris Hotels

Browse 346 Paris, France hotel reviews for 1731 Paris hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Paris

Montmartre Hotels1.9 km
Levallois-Perret Hotels4.1 km
clichy Hotels4.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Paris Hotels and Deals

#126 of 1731 hotels in Paris
rahulshukla says: "Very clean and tidy. I reached much before the check-in time which was 3PM. Sta..."
#127 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Ellen19 says: "The rooms are a good standard - the duvets are pretty thin though, so you might ..."
#128 of 1731 hotels in Paris
andyrossonero says: "Considering Paris is not a cheap place to stay -specially overpriced in hotels- ..."
#129 of 1731 hotels in Paris
emmamaria says: "We stayed at the Adriatic Hotel in Paris for 6 nights and have nothing really to..."
#130 of 1731 hotels in Paris
kimokini says: "My husband and I stayed at the Europe Hotel in Paris for 6 nights from 10/1/08 ..."
$21
#131 of 1731 hotels in Paris
dieinvi says: "This is a small hotel, next to the eifel tower. In just 5 min. you have the amaz..."
$21
#132 of 1731 hotels in Paris
jay17 says: "Novotel La defense hotel is a place little outskirts of Paris.But u can reach Ei..."
$23
#133 of 1731 hotels in Paris
redcrescent27 says: "I recommend this hotel for traveling on a budget and spending little to no time ..."
$40
#134 of 1731 hotels in Paris
davegeddis says: "Stayed here in 2005 during an august heat wave and really enjoyed the trip. The ..."
$44
#135 of 1731 hotels in Paris
photoking007 says: "For few reasons, We wanted a hotel in paris near train station. For one thing we..."
$62
#136 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Merlss says: "After stuck in traffic, finally we arrive at Hotel Forest Hill Paris La Villette..."
$69
#137 of 1731 hotels in Paris
scottwoods84 says: "We managed to get a very good deal for Euro-star and Alane Hotel from London. I ..."
$74
#138 of 1731 hotels in Paris
northlight says: "I stayed here for three nights when visiting paris for the prix de l'arc de trio..."
$81
#139 of 1731 hotels in Paris
nicolepothier says: "Though my detailed ratings might seem harsh, I'm still giving Hotel Saint Honore..."
#140 of 1731 hotels in Paris
AbigailAnne1 says: "This modern hotel is nestled in the Bercy Village of Paris a cute shopping and ..."
$82
#141 of 1731 hotels in Paris
SunnyAfternoon says: "The absolute best thing about this hotel is its location as it is right in the m..."
$84
#142 of 1731 hotels in Paris
xlindax says: "It's a nice hotel in paris. Cheap, The hotel is near the arc arc de triomphe and..."
$85
#143 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Manu32 says: "It's a small, nice hotel. It's nearby gare de l'est and the metro. From there yo..."
$86
#144 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Jennyrac says: "I like the location of this hotel. The room is very small, kind of dark, but si..."
$89
#145 of 1731 hotels in Paris
bcnbetty says: "My husband and I stayed here one night and found it to be a good value in a good..."
$89
#146 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Sabrinst says: "The Best Western Hotel Montmartre is situated at Rue de Barbes a busy street clo..."
$91
#147 of 1731 hotels in Paris
vix1 says: "3 friends and I booked to stay here for New Year and it was a nice self containe..."
#148 of 1731 hotels in Paris
joloks says: "My 3-night stay at the Quality Paris Orleans was very good. The staff were very ..."
$95
#149 of 1731 hotels in Paris
melidaboricua says: "If you want to feel like a local the location is great and walking distance to t..."
$96
#150 of 1731 hotels in Paris
SupaCoo says: "We booked the "romantic stay" at the Best Western Segur in Paris. The hotel had ..."
$98