Paris Hotels

Browse 344 Paris, France hotel reviews for 1730 Paris hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Paris

Montmartre Hotels1.9 km
Levallois-Perret Hotels4.1 km
clichy Hotels4.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Paris Hotels and Deals

#101 of 1730 hotels in Paris
TSXSquirrelygirlie says: "Very short walk to the Eiffel Tower and a great location in general. Very close ..."
#102 of 1730 hotels in Paris
JoelH says: "Great place! Only bad thing is that it is kind of far away, but it makes up for ..."
#103 of 1730 hotels in Paris
novabelgica says: "I've always found it hard finding a decent budget hotel in Paris. The 'Est Hotel..."
$78
#104 of 1730 hotels in Paris
unfettered says: "The hotel is actually located in the red light district of Paris in montmarte. D..."
$78
#105 of 1730 hotels in Paris
shirly6 says: "The hotel is located in a very good place, there are lots of bars and cafes in t..."
$94
#106 of 1730 hotels in Paris
Haydenerg says: "When I Decided to go for holiday to paris, The first thing all I wanted to see w..."
$103
#107 of 1730 hotels in Paris
Miranda-Maas says: "I found this a nice hotel on a great location. Personally i prefer the 5th distr..."
#108 of 1730 hotels in Paris
VanessaMunYee says: "The 3 star hotel located right across the road of the famous Lourve Museum, you ..."
$108
#109 of 1730 hotels in Paris
Aurelie20 says: "I received a Bongo-bon a sort of coupon for my 18th birthday from my mom for a..."
$131
#110 of 1730 hotels in Paris
travelfan1963 says: "On a quiet street in Paris' Latin Quarter, the Best Western Jardin De Cluny is a..."
$145
#111 of 1730 hotels in Paris
Toonsarah says: "We booked this hotel through Booking.com, choosing it for its location in an are..."
$148
#112 of 1730 hotels in Paris
beachblondii says: "I recently stayed at the Grand Hotel Haussmann in Rue Helder in Paris. I chose t..."
$157
#113 of 1730 hotels in Paris
mymushroom says: "One thing that made my my stay at this property very memorable was the balcon..."
$178
#114 of 1730 hotels in Paris
jefrois says: "The location is ideal for those who are looking for a quite street in Paris, dec..."
$192
#115 of 1730 hotels in Paris
gimpel says: "The location of this hotel is in the center of Paris, close to the Notre Dame, s..."
$213
#116 of 1730 hotels in Paris
mayerel says: "This is by far my favorite place to stay in Paris for several reasons. First-..."
$263
#117 of 1730 hotels in Paris
gardkarlsen says: "We stayed at Saint James Albany for three days in March. Taxi from the airport w..."
$211
#118 of 1730 hotels in Paris
Ellen19 says: "The rooms are a good standard - the duvets are pretty thin though, so you might ..."
#119 of 1730 hotels in Paris
emmamaria says: "We stayed at the Adriatic Hotel in Paris for 6 nights and have nothing really to..."
#120 of 1730 hotels in Paris
puttyland says: "Charming boutique hotel at the end of a covered passageway, the Passage Jouffroy..."
#121 of 1730 hotels in Paris
joelarias says: "We stayed in a beautiful apartment within walking distance of many restaurants, ..."
#122 of 1730 hotels in Paris
rahulshukla says: "Very clean and tidy. I reached much before the check-in time which was 3PM. Sta..."
#123 of 1730 hotels in Paris
streetsoldier32 says: "Highly recommend this Hotel. Right at 'Nation' in Paris, which is a hub for RER..."
#124 of 1730 hotels in Paris
Della says: "I laughed after giving the "BathROOM" 2 stars. It is Paris. What bathroom? For P..."
#125 of 1730 hotels in Paris
mainhart says: "This hotel, located across the boulevard from the military school and a couple o..."
Paris