Paris Hotels

Browse 347 Paris, France hotel reviews for 1731 Paris hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Paris

Montmartre Hotels1.9 km
Levallois-Perret Hotels4.1 km
clichy Hotels4.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Paris Hotels and Deals

#76 of 1731 hotels in Paris
kelpetin says: "Property is meant for group business but if you can get a good deal, i would rec..."
$141
#77 of 1731 hotels in Paris
gingerbatik says: "Fantastic location for the art lover as the hotel located two blocks away from t..."
#78 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Vioweil says: "Cozy French looking hotel with good location, only 1-2 minutes walking distance ..."
$72
#79 of 1731 hotels in Paris
daynnightraveller says: "Hotel concerde La Fayette is located in a very central location. Just 15 min wal..."
$148
#80 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Chokk says: "This was the first time my girlfriend was in Paris and I wanted her to feel and ..."
#81 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Paulovic says: "The Derby Eiffel Hotel is a three star hotel, situated on an excellent location ..."
$104
#82 of 1731 hotels in Paris
sweettangerine says: "The Novotel Porte d' Orleans is a 3-star hotel located in the south of the city ..."
$114
#83 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Chokk says: "I had booked the hotel more than a week earlier when my friend Jacob and I agree..."
$121
#84 of 1731 hotels in Paris
sarahsan says: "Best Western Prince Montmartre is located in the 18th arrondissement, just north..."
#85 of 1731 hotels in Paris
bashmentbabe says: "Very nice little hotel, centrally located, Dinky bar. Rooms were Compact and bi..."
$135
#86 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Bojasem says: "Armstrong Hotel is close to Porte de Montreuil subway station. Area is not safe ..."
$57
#87 of 1731 hotels in Paris
tabithablee says: "Short one night stay on the way home. Excellent location on a lovely street. Gre..."
$75
#88 of 1731 hotels in Paris
ilkandi says: "The Hotel Ibis... it's a mixed bag. Got the room overlooking the cemetery on 4th..."
$107
#89 of 1731 hotels in Paris
thebeatmix says: "My wife and I kick off our honeymoon here. The hotel staff was very friendly, ha..."
#90 of 1731 hotels in Paris
paul-joseph says: "I have stayed at this hotel three times already and I always enjoyed being there..."
#91 of 1731 hotels in Paris
andmar says: "I have to say that this was the smallest room i ever stayed at a hotel. On t..."
#92 of 1731 hotels in Paris
TravChef says: "I stay in this hotel for two nights after find out that couchsurfing is not a go..."
$45
#93 of 1731 hotels in Paris
SuperShan1015 says: "Htel Little Rgina in Paris, France was probably the least expensive hotel I ..."
$74
#94 of 1731 hotels in Paris
travellitis says: "Be prepared - much of Paris is not into the hygiene and comforts that most other..."
$95
#95 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Haydenerg says: "When I Decided to go for holiday to paris, The first thing all I wanted to see w..."
$98
#96 of 1731 hotels in Paris
missandrea81 says: "Location: The hotel is close to the Maubert Mutualite Metro station and there ar..."
$111
#97 of 1731 hotels in Paris
gardkarlsen says: "We stayed at this hotel for just one night after a visit to the Champagne area. ..."
$150
#98 of 1731 hotels in Paris
mymushroom says: "One thing that made my my stay at this property very memorable was the balcon..."
$170
#99 of 1731 hotels in Paris
newdeal24 says: "Great place to stay. Located literally steps to both a good subway line and a c..."
$25
#100 of 1731 hotels in Paris
hiroyukifujimura3 says: "I stayed in Paris 5 nights after a 4-night stay in Rome. Since my trip was quite..."
Paris