Paris Hotels

Browse 347 Paris, France hotel reviews for 1731 Paris hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Paris

Montmartre Hotels1.9 km
Levallois-Perret Hotels4.1 km
clichy Hotels4.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Paris Hotels and Deals

#26 of 1731 hotels in Paris
marksreynolds says: "What a beautiful place this was. The pictures dont do it justice! The room we..."
#27 of 1731 hotels in Paris
sarahthevegasbride says: "We stayed at this hotel on the 16th October - 18th October 2010 as a couple, We ..."
#28 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Nazira says: "I'm a repeat guest at the HOTEL ILIADE. I stayed here for the first time at the..."
#29 of 1731 hotels in Paris
WandaMichelle says: "If you are a budget traveler in Paris, this place is for you. I stayed my first ..."
#30 of 1731 hotels in Paris
tjwood says: "I had a bet with a friend about which one of us would reach visiting 25 of the ..."
#31 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Suzanne2889 says: "What can i say, this appartment was all i expected from it! I just can't say any..."
#32 of 1731 hotels in Paris
jhenthorne says: "On my resent trip to Paris I spent 2 nights at the Hidden Hotel. What a hidden ..."
$39
#33 of 1731 hotels in Paris
amber0307 says: "This is a great BUDGET hotel. Located in the Clignancourt district, just a few ..."
$53
#34 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Jinjy says: "I was lucky to get this hotel booked with a special rate that I never actually s..."
#35 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Sandijnbg says: "The hotel is situated in the 17th arrondisement in Paris. With the Mtro you ar..."
$78
#36 of 1731 hotels in Paris
VincentNL says: "This hotel was surprisingly good! The location is perfect, close to the main tra..."
$79
#37 of 1731 hotels in Paris
DanielHilliard says: "The least expensive place I could find in a very good location in the city of Pa..."
$83
#38 of 1731 hotels in Paris
mohitmadaan says: "Stayed at this hotel with my wife on our recent trip to Paris. The hotel is in a..."
$90
#39 of 1731 hotels in Paris
mamathed says: "This hotel was very nice. The money was worth it to me. The room was very clean...."
$103
#40 of 1731 hotels in Paris
BabyRini says: "Room was clean, quiet and modern, having a flatscreen for tv and hotel informati..."
$112
#41 of 1731 hotels in Paris
JenniMay says: "I dare you to find something better for the price. Ranging from the helpful staf..."
#42 of 1731 hotels in Paris
snathan says: "I stayed at this hotel a couple of times. It is one of the best hotels in the La..."
#43 of 1731 hotels in Paris
HughBorg707 says: "Traveled to Paris in 2006. I used Travelocity and its comments to zero in on a g..."
$132
#44 of 1731 hotels in Paris
himynameis says: "Very nice hotel, went here for our trip to Paris. Its near the metro stations...."
$135
#45 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Bojasem says: "I was looking for Hotel in Opera and around Opera when i found excellent offer..."
$138
#46 of 1731 hotels in Paris
delsol67 says: "I joined my partner on a business trip and this is where we were located. What a..."
$150
#47 of 1731 hotels in Paris
KevLin says: "It was my first time in Paris for work. Out of surprise, the stuffs were very fr..."
$150
#48 of 1731 hotels in Paris
allouh says: "I spent ten days in this hotel and it was one of the memorable stays. In the hea..."
$188
#49 of 1731 hotels in Paris
NN13 says: "Let's face it, as far as hotel standards, service and value go, Paris is at the ..."
$228
#50 of 1731 hotels in Paris
coles says: "Highly recommended but will give 4 stars for all categories and save 5 stars for..."
$243