Paris Hotels

Browse 347 Paris, France hotel reviews for 1731 Paris hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Paris

Montmartre Hotels1.9 km
Levallois-Perret Hotels4.1 km
clichy Hotels4.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Paris Hotels and Deals

#251 of 1731 hotels in Paris
alxwa says: "I've stayed at this hotel before and it was ok. I could probably have found bett..."
#252 of 1731 hotels in Paris
thehan says: "Heres a good thing to know about Paris, location doesn't matter. Every place is ..."
#253 of 1731 hotels in Paris
MelBell says: "I am not a picky person in the least, and I always expect to get what I pay for...."
#254 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Arash67 says: "I think it is very good choice for young tourists to stay in. There are some of ..."
#255 of 1731 hotels in Paris
jashariff says: "I had high hopes for this hotel as based on their website, the rooms look amazin..."
#256 of 1731 hotels in Paris
rideouts says: "The Hotel de Seze is otherwise known as the Hotel de Sleeze by the americans who..."
#257 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Miranda-Maas says: "Don't go here! This was definately one of the worst hotels i've ever been. We we..."
#258 of 1731 hotels in Paris
mdfehmel says: "In all my time on TB and as a Hyatt fan, it pains me to write this negative revi..."
#259 of 1731 hotels in Paris
newdeal24 says: "Place is in a good location, steps to the train on a good line, but that's about..."
$56
#260 of 1731 hotels in Paris
phreaze says: "I know this place was cheap - but really they should advertise it as HOSTEL not ..."
$57
#261 of 1731 hotels in Paris
nightsky says: "We stayed at Hotel Vintimille in June 2006. The hotel was cheap, the rooms had T..."
$69
#262 of 1731 hotels in Paris
infernoheat says: "Hotel Le Mediterraneen is located quite near to one of the major Train stations ..."
#263 of 1731 hotels in Paris
greg71 says: "This newly renovated hotel is almost located in the outer city of Paris. The Met..."
#264 of 1731 hotels in Paris
mereteb1982 says: "We stayed here for 3nights in september and we were not at all impressed. The ..."
$81
#265 of 1731 hotels in Paris
rideouts says: "The Madeleine Haussmann Hotel Paris is located just off of the Madeline Church i..."
$93
#266 of 1731 hotels in Paris
TravelLass says: "I booked this hotel as my preference was to stay in a boutique hotel and wanted ..."
$159
#267 of 1731 hotels in Paris
haidgirl says: "My room in this hostel was not in the greatest conditions however, I have staye..."
$19
#268 of 1731 hotels in Paris
WheresHelen says: "After my stay at this private apartment, I kept asking myself how could the apar..."
#269 of 1731 hotels in Paris
sinaasje says: "It's a dirty smelly little hotel for truck drivers. A metro is nearby, you hav..."
#270 of 1731 hotels in Paris
yenhoon says: "Pros: Only good thing is the location. Plenty of nearby shops and bus stops. Con..."
#271 of 1731 hotels in Paris
rebek66 says: "We were at first happy to find this hotel and its great rates, location and clea..."
#272 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Hotel Des Mines is a Paris 5th arrondissement hotel located in the latin quarter, close to the Jardin du Luxembourg Luxembourg ...
$11
#273 of 1731 hotels in Paris
The Hotel de Lille offers budget accommodation in Louvre, less than 10 minutes to Rue Du Bac, Les Deux Magots and Le Louvre Des ...
$12
#274 of 1731 hotels in Paris
Located in one of the greenest areas of Paris, Hotel de France welcomes you in a typical charming hotel offering a warm and frie...
$12
#275 of 1731 hotels in Paris
The Suite Novotel Paris Porte de Montreuil hotel is located 200 m from the metro and 2 km from the centre of Paris. It lies 18 k...
$15