Paris Hotels

Browse 344 Paris, France hotel reviews for 1729 Paris hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Paris

Montmartre Hotels1.9 km
Levallois-Perret Hotels4.1 km
clichy Hotels4.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Paris Hotels and Deals

#1 of 1729 hotels in Paris
earthoddity says: "Glynnes review says it all, not much I can really add. Initially I was hesitant ..."
$71
#2 of 1729 hotels in Paris
Sweetski says: "Location, location, location is the well-known cry from estate agents when..."
#3 of 1729 hotels in Paris
EmyG says: "The Luxelthe Hotel was perfect for what I needed when I was in France. Its locat..."
$59
#4 of 1729 hotels in Paris
williamsworld says: "This was a great move for me. Having spent one night in Paris at less than grand..."
$98
#5 of 1729 hotels in Paris
Ashley5 says: "This was our first time going to Paris. We decided to stay at the Eiffel Park Ho..."
#6 of 1729 hotels in Paris
hightide says: "Upon arriving at the hotel, I was assigned to a manager who offered to help me w..."
$505
#7 of 1729 hotels in Paris
Sweetski says: "In short: an excellent hotel for its price range, I would return here. Best t..."
$63
#8 of 1729 hotels in Paris
deezee14 says: "4 hotel 30 meters from eiffel tower eiffel tower view from bedroom balcony..."
$137
#9 of 1729 hotels in Paris
Aurelie20 says: "This was my third time I went to Paris around august 2009 when I went with my ..."
$57
#10 of 1729 hotels in Paris
anupark says: "Regyn's is located extremely conveniently right next to the Abesses metro statio..."
$73
#11 of 1729 hotels in Paris
tm16dana says: "The location is great, in fact this was the first criteria for me to chose it. ..."
$100
#12 of 1729 hotels in Paris
Soultrekker says: "This was a beautiful hotel in a superb location. It is a little on the higher en..."
$219
#13 of 1729 hotels in Paris
kunalup says: "The major advantage of this hotel is location. It is located in the heart of Par..."
#14 of 1729 hotels in Paris
jrego says: "This is undoubtedly the best hotel that I stayed in Paris. The location is excel..."
$133
#15 of 1729 hotels in Paris
Kathryn says: "Located in the 18th district just a block or two from the Basilique du Sacre-Coe..."
#16 of 1729 hotels in Paris
tm16dana says: "What I can say about this place is 'WOW'. I might have dreamed when I was little..."
#17 of 1729 hotels in Paris
Soulplane says: "The Elipsos train hotel takes you from Paris paris nord to barcelona central ..."
#18 of 1729 hotels in Paris
kieu says: "Hotel was very clean and spacious. It really was like having a little apartment ..."
#19 of 1729 hotels in Paris
lonlee2 says: "We found this hotel to be very nice. Just up from the Gare de Lyon train station..."
#20 of 1729 hotels in Paris
tiffybear24 says: "I was pleasantly surprised by this wonderful little hotel in the heart of Bastil..."
$80
#21 of 1729 hotels in Paris
raks77 says: "The hotel is in a residential area but near enough to the sightseeing places. Th..."
$102
#22 of 1729 hotels in Paris
Koder says: "If you need a good value in one of the most expensive cities in Europe this prop..."
$119
#23 of 1729 hotels in Paris
Vsingh says: "Great little hotel, location is within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower as w..."
$137
#24 of 1729 hotels in Paris
Miranda-Maas says: "We loved this hotel because it's located in the best area of Paris i think. It's..."
$168
#25 of 1729 hotels in Paris
Girlwonder20 says: "This was an amazing boutique hotel. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpf..."
$518