Paris Van Java

paris-van-java.com - +62-022-203-3888

Paris Van Java Bandung Reviews

flickerz flickerz
cool place for hang out Oct 28, 2010
Paris Van Java Mall (PVJ) is a mall which is divided into a first floor, ground floor, upper ground and lower ground with one of the best department stores in Indonesia, Sogo Department Store on the top floor. Other facilities are quite the main attraction is a Carrefour supermarket, Gramedia bookstore, as well as cinema Blitzmegaplex. Additionally, in Paris Van Java Mall also lined cafes that inspires a sense, starting from the sushi counter at the far left to the Duck King restaurant on the far right.

Related Travel Blogs About Paris Van Java

Bandung Kota Kembang
Bandung: It wasn’t in my plan to visit this city, until Friday night good friend of mine Vira called me and offering to drive me to Bandung.  100% yes from me. We started bit late, lef…Bandung that bit cooler at night compared to Jakarta. Next stop is Paris Van Java Mall, a new life style…
Lovely city and excellent culinary..
Bandung is only 4 hours drive from Jakarta / Tangerang , I am visiting just a few days to view some sights and also try the local culinary scene. In Bandung I’m usually just here for shopping a…Bandung is the capital of West Java province. The city was in ancient times was known as Parijs van Java (Dutch language) or "Paris

Check Bandung Hotel Deals