Paris Pass Card

Paris, France

Paris Pass Card Reviews

Nicradoi Nicradoi
One week metro card in Paris Jun 28, 2011
I found it useful when in Paris to get a one week metro pass -- there's always long queues at the ticket office and some stations only have ticket machines that can get a bit complicated. You do need to take a pic on the same day of the (most metro stations have a ticket dispenser machine, rather complicated).
sarah_82 sarah_82
Paris Pass Mar 29, 2009
I came across the Paris Pass while browsing the net looking for a hotel in Paris. I saved so much money on my trip thanks to the pass. I saved time too, as I didn't have to queue up for most museums or sights. I paid €70 (not sure if this is the current charge) for a two day pass.

Included in the pass are a bus tour and a boat tour. All museums accept the pass and the majority grant immediate entry, meaning you get to skip the queues. You also get a metro ticket,valid as long as your pass and a booklet of vouchers for various shop and restaurants around the city, for exmple a free sundae at the Hard Rock Cafè.

The only thing I found I had to pay for was my ticket up the Eiffel Tower. I would recommend the 2 day pass to anyone who wants to see the main sights, but the 3 day to anyone who wants to spend long lenghts of time in museums.

The pass can be ordered and pre-paid on- before your trip and then collected at The Hard Rock when you arrive.
chaoticresolve says:
Thanks - what a great tip.
Posted on: Mar 15, 2011
sarah_82 says:
Glad u found it helpful!
Posted on: Apr 02, 2009
tashgorgeous says:
Thanks for sharing Sarah! i'll keep this in mind when i go to paris! ;)
Posted on: Mar 29, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Paris Pass Card

The City of Love ;)
So I got this Eurorail Passes for 450 USD which allows me to use networks of unlimited trains, buses, ships and trams for 5 flexible days (meaning chosen days) to 3 European countries I want. One of …Paris Visite Card when travelling intercity. I purchased the 1 day pass which is at €9 with which…

Check Paris Hotel Deals