Paris Museum Pass

Paris, France
Paris Museum Pass - The Louvre
Paris Museum Pass - Paris Museum Pass
Paris Museum Pass - They come in 2, 4 and 6 day passes
Paris Museum Pass - You just write the date and your name on the back when you want to start using it.

Paris Museum Pass Reviews

jessicam jessicam
A Fast Pass for Most Major Paris attractions Mar 19, 2012
I consider this pass like the Fast Pass you buy at Disney World except, "Disney" is Paris and the "rides" are all the major attractions you want to go in Paris. You get entrance into over 60 museums and monuments, so depending on which pass you get you can pack a lot into a day and save a lot of money. I went with friends and we did the 2 day pass, which was 39 Euros and, with most attractions normally averaging 10 Euros, we were able to get back our money's worth in attractions within the first day. The passes come in 2, 4, and 6 day varieties. The 4 is 54 and the 6 is 69. So the one you get really depends on how long you're staying and how much you want to see. We saw the Arc de Triomphe, the Chateau of Versailles, and the Lourve to name a few. You can also get into Notre Dame and the Pantheon. The only thing you can't get into with the pass is the Eiffel Tower. I loved it because often times you can skip the long lines of people waiting to buy tickets and flash your pass and get in. When you get the pass you're supposed to write your name and the date you bought it on the back. Some places are more lax about checking passes than others. We wanted to go into the Pantheon, but our pass had expired by then. So, we thought about just flashing it or changing the date and see what happened, but when we looked in to see, the guards were actually scanning and checking the passes. So, moral of the story, be aware and plan out where you want to go to get the most out of your pass.

Don't buy the passes online. There are plenty of places listed on the website where you can buy the pass once you get to Paris (so you avoid paying extra to mail it and admin fees).

Also, extra fun fact: Most attractions in Paris are free if you are between the ages of 18-26 and a citizen of the EU. Some places also have discounts for people in this age bracket from outside the EU so I would check that out and take advantage. I saw a movie and paid the 26 and under admission price of 4.90, which was great, and I wish more cities did things like that...
Paris Museum Pass…
wanderlass wanderla…
Jun 21, 2007
If you're staying more than 2 days in Paris and plan to visit museums. Museum Pass is a great idea. You have options of 2, 4, 6 days.

Benefits of Museum Pass:

(1) it lets you visit as many museums (over 60 museums & monuments) as you can within the number of days you chose. Your options are 2 days, 4 days, and 6 days.

(2) You will be able to skip the long queue to get the tickets that could take 2-3 hours, especially the popular museums like the Louvre, Versailles, D'Orsay, Pompidou, etc.

(3) If you're strategic enough and able to visit 2 or 3 museums a day, the total savings will be significant.
The Louvre
antonyang says:
wow..good advice..but i'm considering the paris you know if its worth it?
Posted on: Oct 19, 2007
wanderlass says:
Oh my God, I just breezed into it. Ha ha. :)
Posted on: Aug 04, 2007
Cozytailmom says:
Excellent advice! I've been to Paris twice and have never been able to get into the Louvre because of the rediculous lines.
Posted on: Aug 04, 2007
Kathryn Kathryn
Great Value Paris Museum Discount Card - beat the lines! Jan 02, 2007
With 2, 4 and 6 day unlimited entrance to over 70 museums and monuments in the Paris region this pass cant be beat! Easily bought at metro stations and any of the museums listed on the website it is also very easy to find. Typically the line for pass holders is much shorter than the regular ticket lines so can save time and money. The initial line we stood in at the Musee d'Orsay was a bit long but after that no more lines!

You can purchase the pass ahead of time (currently priced at 30, 45 and 60 euros) and then fill in the date you wish to start using it. You get access to all the permanent exhibits so if there are any special ones that usually require an extra fee you will have to pay at that particular museum.

A few of the museums the pass is good for:

Arc de Triomphe

Pompidou Center

The Louvre

Notre Dame

Musee d'Orsay

Picasso Museum

Rodin Museum

They come in 2, 4 and 6 day passes
You just write the date and your n…

Related Travel Blogs About Paris Museum Pass

Se revoir Pablo Picasso
It's weekend and I'm back in Paris with 1 goal: Conquer as much museums as I can.  Why? Because I already bought a Paris Museum Pass before my Paris trip was cut short.  I got the 4-day pas…Paris Museum Pass before my Paris trip was cut short.  I got the 4-day pass because…
Bastille Day (Part 1)
We woke up the next day, which was Bastille Day.  While getting ready for the day, we were able to see different French Military aircraft flying overhead.  Through our screen-less window, w…passed the Grand Palais (which has a grand Art Novou Glass Ceiling visible from viewing platforms throughout Paris) and the Petite Palais, which is home to Paris
Paris Day 2
Woke up this morning and the sky is looking clear for the most part, a little overcast and some threatening clouds off in the distance but that won’t stop us from enjoying the day. Melinda and I …passed as we were walking around so we made our way up to the Pantheon building in Paris . We purchased the two day Paris Museum

Check Paris Hotel Deals